Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 1:19 AM
Learning How To Drive As An Adult
Hello,

Sometimes my sim doesn't got enough time to learn how to drive as a teen, of course it depend of lifecycle.
While it's a teen it can learn from someone who trust (usually something fails and it gets dropped in the middle of nowhere) or at the school.
The problem is that once it moves forward to Young Adult, these options are no longer available, or I cannot find them.
I usually fix this using the Nraas MasterController and assigning the level 3 driver skill, but it would nice another solution.
Is there a mod or a way to keep the options for learning enabled for all the ages?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old Today at 4:09 AM
Though I would love the idea a young adult or older can still learn to drive, an alternative mod would be something like this one for potty trainnig.

https://modthesims.info/d/644118/au...an-toddler.html
What it does is automatically grant the potty training skill to sims who don't have it, in 3 conditions:
For every child-or-older sim already existing when a world is loaded
For every child-or-older sim created in-game (CAS, story progression, etc.)
For every sim who age transitions to childhood in-game

A mod like this one it would avoid correcting each sim manually.
Scholar
#3 Old Today at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CMaxi
Though I would love the idea a young adult or older can still learn to drive, an alternative mod would be something like this one for potty trainnig.

https://modthesims.info/d/644118/au...an-toddler.html
What it does is automatically grant the potty training skill to sims who don't have it, in 3 conditions:
For every child-or-older sim already existing when a world is loaded
For every child-or-older sim created in-game (CAS, story progression, etc.)
For every sim who age transitions to childhood in-game

A mod like this one it would avoid correcting each sim manually.

I'm curious why you correct each sim. Once they become a young adult they can then drive without having the skill.