Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2024 at 4:51 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Need help with the plush bunny bear recolor
I downloaded it and the stuff requires for it but it not showing up in my game. I really like it and would like for it to show in my game.

https://www.tumblr.com/katsurinssim...-bear-recolours
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2024 at 12:36 PM
Hmm, did you remember to delete the original bunny bear, so it doesn't clash?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Aug 2024 at 12:44 PM
If you have UC (or the full game with Holiday Stuff) and the CEP extras, then you don't need Numenor's recolourable teddy bear- that's really a deprecated download, as it was a test he was doing for making the bears wornable, and was later included in the CEP extra.
These recolours work for me with the UC, CEP and teddy bear extra.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2024 at 12:52 PM
Numenor's download is quite old, so I was under the impression this was already fixed in the newest version of the CEP. Teddy bears are mentioned as having the fix, but couldn't find anything spesifically about the bunny (Holiday item, so potentially not considered?).

---

There are a few versions of the bunny - the downloadable one by Maxoid, the files from Numenor's download meant to replace it with, and the bunny included in the Holiday pack(s)/UC/similar versions.

There probably should've been a note in the original download if this was incorporated into the CEP (to avoid confusion).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2024 at 2:05 AM Last edited by VictorianEmpress : 16th Aug 2024 at 2:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
If you have UC (or the full game with Holiday Stuff) and the CEP extras, then you don't need Numenor's recolourable teddy bear- that's really a deprecated download, as it was a test he was doing for making the bears wornable, and was later included in the CEP extra.
These recolours work for me with the UC, CEP and teddy bear extra.

Where can I find the teddy bear
extra
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Aug 2024 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VictorianEmpress
Where can I find the teddy bear
extra

If you've installed the CEP correctly (which you should if you want to use EAxis recolors), it's part of the "zCEP-EXTRA" subfolders.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 16th Aug 2024 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
There probably should've been a note in the original download if this was incorporated into the CEP (to avoid confusion).

Yes indeed, but it will still be a valid download fot those with no Holiday pack. The colour option and wornable feature is in the CEP files but as far as I know the mesh and textures are only in Holiday stuff, or the store Downloaded Bunny, or in Numenor's Download.