Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 11:39 AM
Default I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair
I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair, This content creator says it's a Newsea hair, but the mediafire link is broken, I don't know what hair it is, I hope someone knows what it is, it's very pretty, I was also looking for a Harley Quinn for the sims 2, but there is none available for download, thanks for the help . here
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old Yesterday at 7:47 PM Last edited by fourleafcloverr22 : Yesterday at 8:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Missdabone
I'm looking for this Harley Quinn girl hair, This content creator says it's a Newsea hair, but the mediafire link is broken, I don't know what hair it is, I hope someone knows what it is, it's very pretty, I was also looking for a Harley Quinn for the sims 2, but there is none available for download, thanks for the help . here

Hi, I have the hair. In fact, I have different versions of that hair style. I'll give you a link to my complete Harley Quinn sims. I even have the 2016 Suicide Squad version you can have with the blue and pink spots.

If you just want the hair, download the 'ArkhamGamesHarley' folder. It's in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/iecs...t=d6hbbaa5&dl=0