Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2024 at 2:47 PM
Default Leaving Netflix Soon!
LEAVING NETFLIX SOON (And so worth the watch and rewatch): The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Jane The Virgin. Neither of these titles are as sexist or stereotypic as the titles suggest. Both are comedies with nuanced plotlines and interesting casts of characters. CXGF has many innovative musical numbers and explores mental illness in a relatable way. Frankly, the music stays in my head and I often find myself humming the tunes to myself (I have to watch where I am if I sing the lyrics because they are typically NSFW). Jane is done in the style of a telenovela and the narrator is one of my favorite characters.

I've only watched The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend a million times and am rewatching Jane for a fourth time before it disappears.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Aug 2024 at 4:59 PM
Jane the Virgin has 5 seasons, so I don’t think I can watch it all before September 5. I’m hoping it’s moving somewhere else like Hulu or Tubi.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2024 at 9:45 PM
I managed to rewatch all five seasons. I may have slept through a few of them. Hoping both of these will move to another streaming service.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.