Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1201 Old Today at 7:48 AM
Had to issue an apology letter to my grandfather that I am still recovering from a chronic illness and from the stress of my anxiety. I was able to at least print out a photo of me with my hair grown out.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Theorist
#1202 Old Today at 10:39 AM
The fence guys showed up yesterday. They were here for about 2 hours; a hour of that was working in the rain. Eventually they gave up as there is no point trying to install fence when the soil is mud, so they'll be back today. It's supposed to be sunny and clear all day. They should get most, if not all of it done today.

Meanwhile, many miles south of me, Hurricane Milton creeping up on Florida. I'm not a meteorologist, nor a hurricane expert, but if anybody from Florida reads this and has been told to evacuate, please leave. Stuff can be replaced, humans cannot.

Storm surge for Milton near the Tampa area is suggested to be 12+ feet. Storm surge is measured from dry land. Stand somewhere then measure 12 feet over your head. This is not a situation people want to find themselves in. Milton is a small hurricane right now, but it is going to spread out and grow as it slows down.

Important Milton Update: Wind Field Will Expand!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULZF9V52z2s
Page 49 of 49