Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#8926 Old Yesterday at 9:38 PM
What's happening in Pleasantview:

Well, after Lucy Burb got divorced from Dustin Broke and took their daughter to move back home with her parents, she started getting close to her boss, Toby Bruenig. Who is, in my opinion, a complete rat, and I was very distressed to see them autonomously woohooing on a community lot when Noah Burb went on an outing with his family after graduating from college. (Toby, by the way, was previously Cassandra Goth's boyfriend who rejected her engagement proposal, then got back together with her and said yes the second time only to leave her at the altar, and then got Brandi LeTourneau pregnant, and now lives with Brandi and his son. When is he going to die?)

Liam Pleasant, the son of Daniel and Dagmar Bertino, got engaged to his high school sweetheart, Nicole, who was previously the cashier. I thought they were very sweet together. They moved into a new house and got pregnant right away. And then, Nicole dropped by Noah's new house, and they autonomously woohooed, and now Noah is in love with her too!

Dustin's new wife, Marsha (nee Bruenig), was trying to impress her new stepdaughter and almost burned the Broke trailer down.

Benjamin Long, Cassandra's boyfriend after Toby who also turned down her proposal of marriage, got himself a new girlfriend and actually married her. It was no other than Calista Despret, the Goths' former nanny!

Don Lothario fiinally got caught cheating by his wife Dina, and of course Bella 2 was the instigator. After the slapfest, Don and Bella proceeded to woohoo. Then Dina woohooed with Cyd Roseland to get back at him. And this all happened at their son's birthday party!

Rangi Deppiesse, son of Abhijeet and Jan Tellerman, just out of college, took Tosha Go on a date, and she got pregnant from risky woohoo. Even though he was a Romance Sim, he wanted to get engaged to her, so they did.

And finally, Yolanda Dreamer, daughter of Dirk and Meadow (Thayer), went to college and had her first woohoo with Elijah Bear, son of Russ Bear and Iris Copur. And she got pregnant her very first time via risky woohoo! So she had to drop out of college and move in with her grandparents (Darren and Brandi) because there was no room at her parents' house for the new baby.

I'm moving on to Strangetown now. Maybe things will be quieter there.
Screenshots
Page 358 of 358