Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#14876 Old Yesterday at 2:40 PM Last edited by Charity : Yesterday at 2:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
https://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthr...=34498#pid34498

I didn't see anything about feeding a baby or Dickhurt in there?

Edit: Okay, I found the thread. Turns out that BO really hates Dickhurt. :O

https://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1655
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#14877 Old Yesterday at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I didn't see anything about feeding a baby or Dickhurt in there?
oh that was two separate things, and the part about the baby mod was something I was saying about my experience, not a quote from BO.

That link should've taken you to a post from BO where he said:

"There's only two or three tiny small harmless mods by dickhurt in my game, for example."

Because I've been showing progress on my sit with baby mod on tumblr, someone sent me a link to a Dickhurt mod where he tried to re-enable the same features. I downloaded it, but didn't care for it.

All I could find was BO saying he was using DH's mods.
Mad Poster
#14878 Old Yesterday at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
oh that was two separate things, and the part about the baby mod was something I was saying about my experience, not a quote from BO.

That link should've taken you to a post from BO where he said:

"There's only two or three tiny small harmless mods by dickhurt in my game, for example."

Because I've been showing progress on my sit with baby mod on tumblr, someone sent me a link to a Dickhurt mod where he tried to re-enable the same features. I downloaded it, but didn't care for it.

All I could find was BO saying he was using DH's mods.

Ah, well the link in my edit shows that he and Nix were trying to work on the sitting with baby thing and that he really hates Dickhurt for some reason.
Mad Poster
#14879 Old Yesterday at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Ah, well the link in my edit shows that he and Nix were trying to work on the sitting with baby thing and that he really hates Dickhurt for some reason.

Funny how that worked out, with the sit with baby thing both being a miscommunication and a clue to finding out how BO felt.

I'm just going to sidestep that ancient drama and say that those animations they looked at in 2011 are intact (but kind of clippy). It's just that the process of playing them isn't as straightforward as one might think.

I thought they were really broken until i realized you had to continually snap the baby into and out of various slots as the animation plays. I suppose it's not an automatic process because the interaction was left unfinished.
Mad Poster
#14880 Old Yesterday at 11:39 PM
I guess since it's been hours, I can double post. Sit while fishing would be nice.
Mad Poster
#14881 Old Today at 12:07 AM
Sitting while using the phone, too. Especially when your Sim is sick.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Forum Resident
#14882 Old Today at 7:20 AM
Quote:
No, the feature that I described exists: vampires will scare sims when they look in their coffins, and when awake they can scare sims using the "bleh" interaction. You can't just make up some random crap that I didn't say and then say that I'm wrong about something I never said.

Oh, for an instant, it almost seemed to suggest that what I said in my post actually existed... apparently it does not, though. Wouldn't it be great if Vampires and other sims could scare each other? Halloween is still a couple months off, but I was thinking of a haunted house attraction. OFB has coding against spawning ghosts on Community lots. Doesn't eliminate it entirely, but dumps ghosts in favor of living sims, making haunting much more difficult. Having sims be able to scare each other would make it easier, though I don't know that i'd want my business owner assigning sims to just scare. Although, it could be amusing... There's a significant difference between a ghost scare and a vampire "bleh"... For me, i'm not sure a vampire would be any less scary than a ghost, but while a regular person hopping out and shouting "boo!" may give you a start, it's not like seeing the dead (or undead, as it were)... No need to reiterate the rest of my earlier post...

Quote:
Sit while fishing would be nice.

I just posted something like that earlier and in another thread... though I wanted them to be able to sit in a rowboat out in a lake. I'd also like them to be able to sit while playing the guitar, particularly if they could sit on the ground around the campfire and play sing-alongs like in TS1, as a group activity.

-gE
>=)

Sims2 Shenanigans Workshop Discord! Learn to mod!!
Join our Discord and participate LIVE! Interact with instructors and creators!
Prior Workshop : Slots Odyssey!!
This Workshop is a guide to adding container slots to your object! Join Now, & Start Creating!
Field Researcher
#14883 Old Today at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grinevilly
Oh, for an instant, it almost seemed to suggest that what I said in my post actually existed... apparently it does not, though. Wouldn't it be great if Vampires and other sims could scare each other? Halloween is still a couple months off, but I was thinking of a haunted house attraction. OFB has coding against spawning ghosts on Community lots. Doesn't eliminate it entirely, but dumps ghosts in favor of living sims, making haunting much more difficult. Having sims be able to scare each other would make it easier, though I don't know that i'd want my business owner assigning sims to just scare. Although, it could be amusing... There's a significant difference between a ghost scare and a vampire "bleh"... For me, i'm not sure a vampire would be any less scary than a ghost, but while a regular person hopping out and shouting "boo!" may give you a start, it's not like seeing the dead (or undead, as it were)... No need to reiterate the rest of my earlier post...

I just posted something like that earlier and in another thread... though I wanted them to be able to sit in a rowboat out in a lake. I'd also like them to be able to sit while playing the guitar, particularly if they could sit on the ground around the campfire and play sing-alongs like in TS1, as a group activity.

-gE
>=)

Agree with you. I would like to suggest this - paranormal behavior interactions enabled when/if have maskenball party of short. Vampires can do BLEH, witches/wizards move their wands, zombies crawl,...
Page 596 of 596