Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 4:31 PM
Default WCIF pleated miniskirt with Sentate's Emma boots?
Hi, basically I had these miniskirt CC with the Emma boots by Sentate in my game years ago, I'd say about a decade or so? I loved them so much and they were a mainstay of my CC folder for years. Anyway, I've just remembered them but Google is not being kind to me unfortunately. Obvs don't have pics but I'm hoping someone will read this and find my description of them familiar?

IIRC (I'm aphantasic so this might be hard): the skirt reached around mid-thigh, a bit higher perhaps; a few wide pleats, kinda school uniform-y; there were 4 swatches; one swatch was a black skirt with red boots; I think another was a beige/gold skirt that had some sort of plaid going on?

This is a long shot but I will weep tears of joy if anyone finds what I'm on about from just my describing it!! I miss this CC item so much T.T

(P.S. I'd also love if you knew of recolours to share as well since the mesh is *chef's kiss*)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old Yesterday at 5:42 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old Yesterday at 6:01 PM Last edited by staarsims : Yesterday at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Hmm, something like these? https://downloadsbyskell.tumblr.com...amped-so-i-just

Not exactly the same ones but I will definitely be downloading them anyway, they look cute!

EDIT: To expand on this; they were a bit skinnier, less puffy. Length and pleatedness is quite similar though.