Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2024 at 5:45 PM
Default Gravestones from several generation
Ive always played generation style and rather quick ones with Nraas Master controller, so I go through alot of sims. But some things I wondering about.

Im currently doing a bit of randomness in my game where some sims get a death roll. Over time this will adds up to hundreds of graves as the generations goes by. My main concern is whether it will be bloating the game and whether I should just use master controller and kill them off so they appear in the cementary instead of graves with an exception of a few families.

Any thoughts?
Would hundreds of graves on lots cause problem in the future?

In a previous save, I reached up to 15 generation but i putted them into the cementary and then properly deleted sims beyond generation 5 family tree. But this save im trying to be more mindful how I should go on with this

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old Yesterday at 3:08 PM Last edited by legacyoffailures : Yesterday at 3:21 PM.
if you never wish to resurrect your dead sims, you can simply total annihilate them through master controller so they'll be reduced to sim data which only appear on your sim's family tree.

edit: I should've said deleting the gravestones or urns through master controller would reduce the sims to only sim data which would only appear on your sim's family tree

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes