0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2024 at 6:54 PM
build my own cc? i need some help
so i have built my own item but i will not show up in game can anyone help me please, i have know idea what im doing wrong and i have tried several different time and i keep failing. please i need some help! thank you so Much
I have add the file if anyone can take a look and help me figure out what i did wrong, thank you so much in advance!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  frame trying to make.zip (155.5 KB, 0 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2024 at 4:28 AM
Hi! I tested your file and it shows up in my game in buy catalogue but it doesn't show up when I try to place it on a wall. The problem is that your diffuse texture size is incorrect. You've got 238x250px while the dimentions of your texture need to be a power of 2 (e.g. 256x256px, 1024x2048px etc.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2024 at 6:14 PM
ooooh okay thank thank you much!!! you're the best!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2024 at 7:40 PM
omg it worked thank you soooo much!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Sep 2024 at 11:06 PM
I'm having an issue where my texture is just black. I've tried every baked item, and it's still staying black in The Sims 4 Studio. Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Sep 2024 at 2:17 AM
Can you share an updated file?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Sep 2024 at 9:02 PM
its a different frame but the fifth one is the backed frame and its black, i backed as combined everything
Attached files:
File Type: zip  FRAME 1.zip (166.6 KB, 0 downloads)
Test Subject
#8 Old Yesterday at 2:26 AM
I opened the mesh in blender and the uv is not unwrapped. Could you have imported the wrong mesh in s4s?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old Yesterday at 2:32 AM
no i have the mesh in folders, when do you unwrapp ? when you make the object in blender or when you are joining the object together?
Test Subject
#10 Old Yesterday at 6:26 AM
Your mesh must be completely done, then you unwrap it