Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Sep 2024 at 10:28 PM
It's hard for me to pick a least favorite... I guess BV? If only because I don't use the vacation system like, ever if at all. Favorite feature from that is absolutely jewelry and, most importantly, WALKING TO LOTS!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 26th Sep 2024 at 10:52 PM
I don't care very much for BV, probably because I've never taken a sim on vacation. I don't know if I can fairly class it as my least favourite, though, since I haven't really tried it yet. But anyway, what I like about it is saunas, massage tables and the tea-drinking set.

Surprised to see so much hate for FreeTime. It has always been one of my favourites. I agree that the enthusiasm system and the thousands of notifications are stupidly annoying but I just nerf them with mods, so, eh. I like them doing the hobby idles!

Out of the EPs I have played more of, I think Nightlife is my least favourite. But I do love dates, chemistry, and inventory is handy. I find the entire concept of Downtown strange (I don't really understand what it is supposed to be - is it an American culture thing?) and I don't care for vampires.

Does Mansions and Gardens count BTW? I am still annoyed that I have to have that for UC to work. I feel like it broke so many things. However, I do like the roof slider tool a lot, and the slide down banister animation is cute, even though I rarely ever see it.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old Yesterday at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Does Mansions and Gardens count BTW?
Sure, stuff packs can be evaluated too! Except for IKEA Stuff, which is a perfect SP and exactly what it says on the tin. Dirt cheap particle board furniture for everyone!

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Mad Poster
#29 Old Yesterday at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Element
Sure, stuff packs can be evaluated too! Except for IKEA Stuff, which is a perfect SP and exactly what it says on the tin. Dirt cheap particle board furniture for everyone!

Sim IKEA stuff should have to be assembled. XD
Mad Poster
#30 Old Yesterday at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Sim IKEA stuff should have to be assembled. XD

And have a chance of it falling apart, complete with angry animations for our Sims.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#31 Old Yesterday at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
And have a chance of it falling apart, complete with angry animations for our Sims.

Or if you have low mechanical skill you could end up with a terrifying table/chair hybrid. XD
Instructor
#32 Old Today at 3:04 AM
Or if you have low mechanical skill you could end up with a terrifying table/chair hybrid. XD
Perhaps it should also be Logic-sensitive, reflecting a Sim's ability to read and understand the instructions.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote: Originally posted by DooMStalK
You know, a lot of people have ended up in the hospital with embarrassing injuries because they thought their vacuum "blows"

-- https://bash.org/?40502
Mad Poster
#33 Old Today at 3:27 PM
I like the Pets EP.
Yes, they could have done much more with it.

Yet, I still enjoy the dogs and cats (and toddlers hugging big dogs are just so cute) - and, well, I also like the furniture that came with pets
Mad Poster
#34 Old Today at 3:56 PM
Chris Hatch made the dog show actually work as a proper show. I can't remember where I saw the link though.

Found a link to it. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=641769
Mad Poster
#35 Old Today at 4:07 PM
Found a link to it. https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=641769

Awesome. Thanks for the link! Also, it's useful to know that Stories objects can't be included in downloads, only linked to. I'll have to remove the PS dog agility redux from the plot of land cc collection and link to where I found it instead.

Although, i'm not sure the stories games technically count as EPs though since they're standalone games that just happen to use TS2's engine as a base, but I won't argue the matter. Easier to just link to the agility redux when the 'hood goes live on the MTS download page.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Page 2 of 2