Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 5:29 AM Last edited by PardalisCatt : Today at 5:53 AM.
Default My info is very old, What tools/mods should I have ready for minimal issues?
I'm apparently too blind. there is a thread already... BUT just in case that thread is considered dead and more pertains to general playing mods
I have yet to do anything yet to encounter install issues in the past but Saved the FAQ and wiki just in case.

I've been jumping around from here and various Simblrs finding CC and mods and realized how behind I am. I haven't played in three years and even then I was using files copy pasted that were maybe four years old already at best(minus a couple.) I recently got a new PC and I just wanted to know what mods or programs exactly are currently suggested to have the game running smoothly and mod organizing without eating every bit of RAM that it can just because. Also figure it's been enough time I should start fresh.
I previous had the Smooth mod, CC Magic and Master controller, which was the only one I updated.
I am only asking specifically because I'm seeing a lot of new big mods that seem to do A LOT to help but I'm overwhelming myself in trying to figure which does what that another doesn't or might conflict or maybe not but not updated to work at the moment. Or which are even needed now.

I now have Window 11 Enterprise laptop with Intel i9-13900H, Nvidia RTX 4060(Integrated Intel Iris(R) Xe) with currently 16gb of RAM. And I'll be installing a retail version. Thank you so much in advance and if this was a nono Forgive me and I will take the delete!