Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#7051 Old 9th Oct 2024 at 6:29 AM
It's awful when you have to wait for the additional storage to set up an old computer as a VM like I do with my HP after the network card began dying on it.It looke like more hardware might be going on it soon.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#7052 Old 9th Oct 2024 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Andrew doesn't think you can have too many friends!

See my post from 2022!

And that's not counting all their friends who live in sub-hoods!

How many hours a day does he spend on the phone? I have a glitch with the slow time controller that muliplies STR decay 4x (!) and even with hacks that limit it to certain days of the week it's easier to just have a few friends.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#7053 Old Yesterday at 10:40 PM
Trying to get rid of a flu epidemic is like playing whack-a-mole, especially during wedding season. (I don't have Grandma's Comfort Soup in my game, alas.)
Mad Poster
#7054 Old Today at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington
Trying to get rid of a flu epidemic is like playing whack-a-mole, especially during wedding season. (I don't have Grandma's Comfort Soup in my game, alas.)

SimWardrobe has a sprayer that can clean up both sick Sims and the sickness tiles on a lot.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#7055 Old Today at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sturlington

God, my sims get sick from roaches so often. It's so easy for trash cans to get knocked over just out of my view, and BOOM, swarms of roaches. Or for an evil witch to summon them on a community lot, which basically means Forever Roaches unless I dedicate precious community lot time to cleaning them up.

I think my least favorite things about TS2 are the ones that are much harder to mod out. Annoyances like the above are frustrating but as someone pointed out already, most people have come up with fixes for them in the past 20 years, and it's the irritating little quirks that are part of the games charm for me (until/unless I get fed up with them lol). The rigid gender mechanic is so difficult to mod, it means you can never really play nonbinary sims.

On a more personal, petty level, I can't believe that if you accidentally build something as a community lot and you want to change it to residential, there is just no fix for that. It doesn't happen to me often, but I ruined a build the other day because I chose the wrong category. Someone used to have a buyable mailbox mod, but from what I can tell the link to download is lost to the void, and i have seen some people say it didn't work right after AL.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#7056 Old Today at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by faxandlowtech
On a more personal, petty level, I can't believe that if you accidentally build something as a community lot and you want to change it to residential, there is just no fix for that. It doesn't happen to me often, but I ruined a build the other day because I chose the wrong category. Someone used to have a buyable mailbox mod, but from what I can tell the link to download is lost to the void, and i have seen some people say it didn't work right after AL.

If you have M&G, I made this one:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....246#post5397246
Funny, I just linked someone else to that today, too! The issue with the mailboxes is that M&G introduced recolours for the mailbox, if you use an old buyable mod then the recolourability won't work.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- 11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive- Adele Archive- Sims 1 Archive
Please send me a message if you would like a SimsFileShare account, I can send you an invite!
Page 283 of 283