Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2024 at 11:16 AM
Default Dessert interaction bug?
Help! Are there any mods/fixes for this issue, anyone?

Issue:
When my sim bought a cheesecake from J'Adore Bakery, brought it home, and placed it over the table. Upon clicking the cheesecake, it displays choices like resume cooking and clean up. I tried interacting with the "Resume Cooking" interaction, however, it unsuccessfully fails. This also happens to other desserts, such as berry pie and baked Alaska.

4★★LL
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Aug 2024 at 12:37 PM
That is true of all the desserts for sale in J'Adore Bakery. You should just delete them using moveobjects on; when you get the owners to bake new desserts to sell, the new ones won't be broken.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2024 at 1:15 PM
I made a fixer for those plastic cakes in Charles Object Editor. It sets the food points and whatnot. I went to the bakery and bought a small plate of berry cake. My girl would run from one counter to another in the staff kitchen trying to cook it and show the blocked counter icon. If you place new cakes, they will be more expensive at their normal price than the ones that came with the building.