Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2024 at 7:08 PM
Thank you so much for letting me know, I'll check it out! 😊
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2024 at 7:10 PM
Thank you so much for the link! 😊

Also let me tell you an update: I've managed to clone sims in the Body shop (yaaayyy!) so we are progressing here!^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2024 at 9:41 PM
Hey guys, here's another update, somehow I didn't know I should put all of these programms (HoodChecker, HoodReplacer and Lot Compression) into the SimPE folder - that's why it didn't work, now I have managed to clone the lots as well and clean them I guess? But I tested the hood with the HoodChecker and it says User File Warnings and a lot of "Sims has no Character file" (I've just deleted them since I don't have any sims) and there are also warnings about memories but only when I tick that box for "not only invalid memories" and it shows that some of my sims got talent badges even though I don't have any sims in this hood, maybe it's from the NPCs... is there a way to fix this? I guess you mustn't have any warnings with the hood checker right? I wish I could upload pictures so I could explain it better...
Inventor
#29 Old 3rd Jul 2024 at 5:56 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 3rd Jul 2024 at 6:20 AM.
It would be better if you took screenshots of everything, you are still at a somewhat low level and you have to learn things that we cannot explain to you if you do not give us more details. I can't know if you're wrong or doing everything correctly without more details.

The thing about missing character files is strange, does that mean that you have used hoodcheker in a neighborhood where you put a "clean" house? or in a neighborhood where you have not done anything?

If I'm not mistaken, the lack of character files is one of the most obvious signs of corruption and bringing references from a previous neighborhood. So you haven't cleaned the house properly. Additionally, character files cannot be deleted, once a sim is created in a neighborhood it must stay, deleting character files destroys the neighborhood.

Also: "It could be as simple as a mod. Do you have a Pollination Technician replacement? Do you use an Ideal Plantsim replacement? Do you use the surfing mod? Those can cause these and itβ€˜s normal." You should always avoid these types of mods that creates npc when creating hoods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Jul 2024 at 2:41 PM
Note: It would be better if you took screenshots of everything, you are still at a somewhat low level and you have to learn things that we cannot explain to you if you do not give us more details. I can't know if you're wrong or doing everything correctly without more details.

A: I don't know how do we post pictures up here unfortunately...

Note: The thing about missing character files is strange, does that mean that you have used hoodcheker in a neighborhood where you put a "clean" house? or in a neighborhood where you have not done anything?

A: I used it on the NBHD where I've put clean houses (without any sims in it)!

If I'm not mistaken, the lack of character files is one of the most obvious signs of corruption and bringing references from a previous neighborhood. So you haven't cleaned the house properly. Additionally, character files cannot be deleted, once a sim is created in a neighborhood it must stay, deleting character files destroys the neighborhood.
Also: "It could be as simple as a mod. Do you have a Pollination Technician replacement? Do you use an Ideal Plantsim replacement? Do you use the surfing mod? Those can cause these and itβ€˜s normal." You should always avoid these types of mods that creates npc when creating hoods.

I think that was it! I created a new version but without the downloads folder in and now I don't have any warnings, I only have 2 hidden memories that show only when I click the option "Show all memories, not only the invalid ones":
1) Valid: NBHD (Invisible) Token - Townie - Badge Seeded
2) Valid: NBHD (Invisible) Token - Global - BFF Initialized

Other than that and when that option is off I don't have any warnings. Does that mean that the hood is fine for the upload?

Thank you once again for helping me!^^
Inventor
#31 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 12:16 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 4th Jul 2024 at 12:31 PM.
I don't speak English to be able to help you properly. I don't know if you have done the tutorial to clean the houses correctly. :/

It may be that by removing your downloads folder you have removed some problematic mod that created npc, I have no idea, but you should have at least these mods:

https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-mods/#AntiCorrupt

No Corrupt Death, No Unlink on Delete, Anti-Redundancy, No Townie Regen, No Sim Loaded

and I'm sure I forgot some more, but I'm a little dizzy, I just woke up xD
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#32 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 2:25 PM
It might help if you could upload your files here, telling us what CC, mods and Expansion packs you used to make it. Then I could look at it to see if it's clean.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 6:14 PM
Reply: I don't speak English to be able to help you properly. I don't know if you have done the tutorial to clean the houses correctly. :/
It may be that by removing your downloads folder you have removed some problematic mod that created npc, I have no idea, but you should have at least these mods:
https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-mods/#AntiCorrupt

No Corrupt Death, No Unlink on Delete, Anti-Redundancy, No Townie Regen, No Sim Loaded
and I'm sure I forgot some more, but I'm a little dizzy, I just woke up xD

Ans: Thank you so much for letting me know! I still think it would be the best if you checked it out yourself (if you want to of course) because I've fixed it afterwards, here's the link: https://simfil.es/4747835/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 6:17 PM
Reply: It might help if you could upload your files here, telling us what CC, mods and Expansion packs you used to make it. Then I could look at it to see if it's clean.

Ans: Thank you so much for offering to check it out, yes, that would be the best!
Here's the SFS link: https://simfil.es/4747835/
I think I didn't use any CC or mods for any of my lots (I don't even have any downloaded for the NBHD scenery I think) and as I said before I am playing TS2 Ultimate Collection so that should be the only requirement^^
retired moderator
#35 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 10:59 PM
Hey @paralelizam It's looking good!

I noticed this:

Not quite sure what some of those are, maybe someone more knowledgeable could comment on those?

Also, you have Superduperhugbug in your lots- this is caused by removing a social mod that uses the SDH as its fallback GUID. You can remove it easily by installing the Chris Hatch SDH test mod, loading the lot, clicking OK as many times as necessary and then saving the lot.
https://modthesims.info/showthread....978#post5670978
You'll have to check each lot, but shouldn't take too long.

Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 4th Jul 2024 at 11:37 PM
Note: Hey @paralelizam It's looking good!

Ans: Thank you so much for checking it out!

Note: I noticed this:

Not quite sure what some of those are, maybe someone more knowledgeable could comment on those?

Ans: It would be amazing if someone would give a feedback on it for sure, I am seeing it for the first time ever haha

Note: Also, you have Superduperhugbug in your lots- this is caused by removing a social mod that uses the SDH as its fallback GUID. You can remove it easily by installing the Chris Hatch SDH test mod, loading the lot, clicking OK as many times as necessary and then saving the lot.
You'll have to check each lot, but shouldn't take too long.

Ans: Thank you so much for the info!^^
Inventor
#37 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 10:16 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 5th Jul 2024 at 11:15 AM.
You have hidden neighborhoods, the magic one and another that I don't know what it is, but you definitely have to prevent them from appearing.
retired moderator
#38 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
You have hidden neighborhoods, the magic one and another that I don't know what it is, but you definitely have to prevent them from appearing.

Are those considered a problem? I didn't mention them but I suppose, if you have clean templates to prevent the maven and witch generation, they are pretty useless.

Any rate, they can be removed easily:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=655536
Inventor
#39 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Are those considered a problem? I didn't mention them but I suppose, if you have clean templates to prevent the maven and witch generation, they are pretty useless.

Any rate, they can be removed easily:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=655536

I don't remember, but I always prevent them all from appearing xD

What do you think about the missing character files in simpe? I just don't know what to answer, several things are going through my head but I don't want to confuse.
retired moderator
#40 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 12:12 PM
Go ahead and give your thoughts @Sokisims , I'm sure opinions would be appreciated!

I think if it was my hood I would be tempted to just go through the lots and clean them/ remove SDHug once more, then re-clone the hood using Mootilda's Hood Replace. Make a completely clean version without the subhoods.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 6:36 PM
Note: I don't remember, but I always prevent them all from appearing xD

A: Uh oh here we go haha is there a way to fix this? πŸ˜…

Note: I just don't know what to answer, several things are going through my head but I don't want to confuse.

A: Tell us freely! It can only help 😊
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 6:42 PM
Note: Go ahead and give your thoughts @Sokisims , I'm sure opinions would be appreciated!

A: Yes! 😊

Note: I think if it was my hood I would be tempted to just go through the lots and clean them/ remove SDHug once more, then re-clone the hood using Mootilda's Hood Replace. Make a completely clean version without the subhoods.

A: Hmmm, I installed the SDHug test yesterday, visited the lots, nothing happened in game, but when I checked the hood again there were a lot of warnings... I also tried the Chris Hatch's lot cleaner and had the warnings afterwards... so I don't know what to do anymore to make this work 😞 I feel like I'm so close to cleaning it completely but everytime I think I made it there's another issue ahhh

Also does my hood have subhoods? I see you are mentioning them but I don't have any installed in my game πŸ€”
retired moderator
#43 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paralelizam
A: Hmmm, I installed the SDHug test yesterday, visited the lots, nothing happened in game, but when I checked the hood again there were a lot of warnings...

What mods do you have in-game whilst you are creating this neighbourhood? If you have a mod that causes the SDH and then you load the game without it, you'll cause it to occur again.

Also does my hood have subhoods? I see you are mentioning them but I don't have any installed in my game πŸ€”

They are the subhoods for the Magic and hobby hidden lots. You need completely empty templates to stop those from being added, or just remove them using the link I gave above in post #38.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 8:27 PM
Q: What mods do you have in-game whilst you are creating this neighbourhood? If you have a mod that causes the SDH and then you load the game without it, you'll cause it to occur again.

A: I've emptied my Downloads map completely when I was recreating my hood (P.S. what do you check the SDH bug with?)

Note: They are the subhoods for the Magic and hobby hidden lots. You need completely empty templates to stop those from being added, or just remove them using the link I gave above in post #38.

A: Thank you! I just did that, but couldn't manage to do the SimPE part. I tried to do it with the 1st suburb and when I tried to do it with the second nothing appeared in my SimPE (I feel like my PC is working against me at this point lol). And nothing appeared in the Downtown's map...

Also I tried to create another hood now and it has more warnings than the one I asked you to check (I don't know how)

Anyways, I was wondering can I upload the hood like this (and another hood that is actually populated based on this one) or it is that big of a problem everything needs to be 100% clean?

I've seen a lot on MTS today that has a warning it has SDH Bug, that's why I am asking it
retired moderator
#45 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 9:33 PM
I've emptied my Downloads map completely when I was recreating my hood (P.S. what do you check the SDH bug with?)

Chris Hatch's SDH test- I mentioned it before:

You won't be able to upload the hood with the SDH bug, as the upload will be detected as infected. So you'll need to clean that, anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 9:40 PM
Note: Chris Hatch's SDH test- I mentioned it before:

A: Hmm I tried that, I have put it in the Downloads, should I put it somewhere else since nothing happened? (I mean I didn't get the info about the bug like it was on your screenshot, the lot was just normal when I loaded it)

Note: You won't be able to upload the hood with the SDH bug, as the upload will be detected as infected. So you'll need to clean that, anyway.

A: Okay, thank you for letting me know!
retired moderator
#47 Old 5th Jul 2024 at 10:43 PM
It works just by being in your Downloads folder. Did you enable custom content? I just checked again, and I got the bug warning in a vanilla game, on all of the lots I tested.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#48 Old 4th Sep 2024 at 9:03 PM
Hello there!

Excuse me for such a late reply but a lot of things were going on in my life for the past few months...

Yes, I did enable custom content but unfortunately it still did not work. I don't know where I've messed up. At this point I feel like I'd just pay someone to do that part for me so I can finally upload it on the MTS haha
I'd be really happy if more people could download my hood and enjoy their new gameplays!^^

Anyways I'm really really grateful for all the help you have always provided! It really meant a lot and your advices were very useful! I was not expecting I'd get that much support. Thank you so much for everything once again!^^
retired moderator
#49 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 6:24 PM
Did you keep your other mods in-game when you tested for the SDH bug? Test with those mods removed. As always keep a safe backup of your files before you do anything!
Inventor
#50 Old 16th Sep 2024 at 12:21 AM
Maybe you could see if someone can clean up the lots and recreate the neighborhood for you, it doesn't seem very big. Giving credit to the person. I would love to help you but I am with 3 neighborhoods at the same time. -.-
Page 2 of 2