Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2024 at 2:07 AM
Default WCIF a mod that fixes the rain sound in travel worlds
I believe you have already noticed that the climates in travel worlds such as China, Egypt and France do not have sound, such as rain. I've also looked and haven't found a mod that fixes this, but is there one out there?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2024 at 1:26 AM Last edited by igazor : 25th May 2024 at 4:17 AM.
WA predated the Seasons EP by a long while. Under EA standard, there is no weather in the WA destination worlds so I believe this means you are using a mod to make this happen. Might it be the most recent version of NRaas Traveler, which is supposed to fix things like this, or something else?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2024 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
WA predated the Seasons EP by a long while. Under EA standard, there is no weather in the WA destination worlds so I believe this means you are using a mod to make this happen. Might it be the most recent version of NRaas Traveler, which is supposed to fix things like this, or something else?

You're right, I use most all of nraas mods, including traveler and tempest. I didn't had associate the lack of raining sound being an addition from rain itself that EA did not included on vacation worlds :o