Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2024 at 4:41 PM
Just sharing some Sims 1 mods I made several years ago
Hi all,

I started playing Sims from 2002 but this is the first time I post here, I mostly download Sims 2 and Sims 3 mods, didn't know got Sims1 forum here, I mostly make skins and play the game with hack objects, just found many useful mods here. Thanks for all of those creators still making Sims1 mods, here is some mods I made on 2017

https://sims.stephanietoo.com/sims1-en.html#hacks

Just finished set up my new website this year, now I can continue to make more Sims 1 mods, now working on a large neighbourhood with all Maxis families and houses in once, all townies and tourist families are controllable, will walk by on your lot randomly, all of them unemployed and have their all interests maxed by default, Maxis families still keep their jobs. Still working to make the all replaced maxis houses visible to neighbourhood screen, the relocated Agent house cause Nessie appear everytime I load this neighbourhood, but it won't appear after I save this lot (so I keep that house file for back up )

Below is mod list I'm now working:

Fire won't kill sims and destroy objects anymore, no more panic, also buyable and moveable without cheat, it still spread and burn as normal, sims will extinguish the fire autonomously.

Buyable ash, why want set this to buyable? Since my Friendly Fire won't destroy objects, only small size ashes will be generated, install this if you want bigger ashes, ash from buy mode will not give red room score and large size by default. I kept red room score for ashes which were generated by fire, since I found out sims won't do any cleaning action autonomously when the room score is green even got trash pile just stay in front of them.

NPC firefighter and police will just leave without any dialog show up if they found no thief or no fire on lot, so no need to remove exsiting alarms after you installed my hacked fire.

No more leave dialogs, visitors will just leave without any dialog show up

No more "what's this" action, good for player just want to test some buyable objects without turn off free will.

Traveling Salesman no longer show up on residential lot, also eliminate thief, newspaper delivery and bills without any objects placed.

Trashcan outside can be used by multiple sims at the same time, no more waiting, it also can used from any direction.

Invisible fight clouds, just the similar mod in Sims3 I inatalled even nothing special with Sims1 fight animation, but dog fight cloud still show up, so I'm still working on it.

Too bad my new PC which I'm woking with this project got destroyed by thunder, luckily the hard disk still ok, now I'm using my oldest PC with win 8.1, so no proper screenshots can provided

All of these hacks will uploaded to my website once I done and tested.
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jun 2024 at 5:30 PM
Hi @Stephanie Nice to see your site and creations! Very cool, thanks for the link. Sorry to hear your computer got damaged, hopefully you can get the data onto a new computer to finish it. Going to check out your stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jun 2024 at 5:40 PM
Glad to see you here; it's always nice when new people start sharing their Sims 1 creations!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html