Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2024 at 2:09 AM
Default Sims to clean up
Hello all I think I have completely forgot how to, I have a community lot where Sims can go and have fun ( Call Playland ) I have a burger and hotdog stand there where the Sims can serve themselves. With tables to set and eat the Sims always leave the empty plates on the table, although there are trash can for clean up. I do know that once I leave the lot and come back all is clean up. Is There a way to have a Sims on the lot just for cleaning up? Is there a Mod? Or a Mod to make the Sims clean up ? What your opinion?

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Aug 2024 at 9:25 AM
Cleaning up is the normal behaviour. Do you have a mod that stops them trying to clear plates in restaurants? That will also affect other community lots. You can still make them clean up manually.
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Aug 2024 at 10:04 AM
Visitors don't clean without a mod, but they still eat and make other messes.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 2:47 AM
@Charity thank you for your reply, Now I see you are right I do have a Mod by creator Squinge that Stop Sims from cleaning on community lot, like restaurants.
( I forgot I had it ) I see why now they're leaving their plates on the table,otherwise on home lot they clean it just for community.Therefore I will overlook it because once I come out of the lot and go back later the game auto take the plates away. Again thanks for your help and reminder.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 3:31 AM
I sometimes use Simwardrobe's Sani-Bot, which will fly around to zap dirty plates. Your Sim needs to turn it on though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 3:40 AM
@Bulbizarre Thanks you I never knew about Sani- bot mod, But for now I found out the reason why Sims leave plates on the table as I found out from POST # 2
I answer back in Post # 4