Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2024 at 3:35 PM
Default Ts3 "bad" mods
okayyy so its my first time posting here but i was searching very deeply for some hard drugs mod or prostitution or some gang mods yk what im talking about, right? i did find few threads BUT the problem is most of these with some of the mods i mentioned were created more than 10 years ago and the sites are NOT working T-T do you guys have some working sites with these type of mods???? SORRY FOR SPELLING OR SYNTACTIC MISTAKES
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Aug 2024 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bimbom
okayyy so its my first time posting here but i was searching very deeply for some hard drugs mod or prostitution or some gang mods yk what im talking about, right? i did find few threads BUT the problem is most of these with some of the mods i mentioned were created more than 10 years ago and the sites are NOT working T-T do you guys have some working sites with these type of mods???? SORRY FOR SPELLING OR SYNTACTIC MISTAKES

MTS is a PG13 site. You will need to use your search engine to find the kind of mods you seek.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2024 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
MTS is a PG13 site. You will need to use your search engine to find the kind of mods you seek.

okay sorryy T-T.. tho i saw a few posts with mods that i mentioned but like i said they were from years ago
Inventor
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2024 at 4:37 AM
okay sorryy T-T.. tho i saw a few posts with mods that i mentioned but like i said they were from years ago

No worries. You just have to know where you are. It's why you'll never see anything I have created here. Naughty, naughty girl!!!

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2024 at 10:14 AM

Try http://sexysims.info - needs registration.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2024 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
No worries. You just have to know where you are. It's why you'll never see anything I have created here. Naughty, naughty girl!!!

omgg could i know where u post your stuff >3<!?