Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 2:43 AM Last edited by PuX- 80's : 30th May 2009 at 6:58 PM.
Default Hearts Consume The Stars~ Winner By Default
Hearts Consume The Stars
other

Dear Mister and Madame,
You two have been spotted multiple times roaming downtown together and have been under our large telescope lens.
Our reporters have requested that the both of you are in the possible running for the chair of King and Queen of our Prom Night!

Rules:
-Couples may be any species.
-Couples must be Young Adult to Adult (19-52)
-Couples may be homosexual (One sim must be the 'man' while the other 'female').
-Photoshop/ Editing is allowed, not judged.
-Four sentences per picture are required.
-Couple may not be married or engaged.

Picture Requirements:
3 pictures will follow the given layout, use creativity!
1 picture will be a Free(model)shot (unless otherwise noted).

Eliminations:
One or Two couples will be cut per round based off of the amount of contestants.

Judge Cards:
Photo Creativity: ?/5
-Did the given pictures show some 'originality'?
Story Creativity: ?/5
-Did the given story describe/show the couples romance?
Rules: ?/5
-Where the rules followed?

Judges:
Kyle
Cheese
cavilez1987

EJ:
-
-
-

Applications:
Male
Name
-Posing Body Shot-
Short Biography (4-10 sentences)

Female
Name
-Posing Body Shot-
Short Biography (4-10 sentences)

Free Shot- Both Sims together

Timeline:
Applications- Hello -May 4th - May 11th
RI- Just a Wak in the Park -May 8th - May 12th
Judge- 24 hours after Round close (13th)
RII- Dinner Date -May 14th - May 17th
Judge- 24 hours after Round close (18th)
RIII- Welcome to Our House[i] -May 20th - May 23rd
Judge- 24 hours after Round close (24th)
RIV- Prom Night! -May 25th - May 30th
Judge- 24 hours after Round close (31st)
RV- Life After Prom Night! -June 1st - June 5th
Results- June 6th or 7th

Contestants:
-[i]LouBarratt88
|A|I|II|X|
-HyghTyme|A|I|X|
-happyasabunny|A|X|
-PixCii|A|I|II|III|
-ktbcca|A|I|X|
-Zela|A|X|
-Deatherella|A|I|II|III
-jj1010|A|X|
-L Lawliet|A|I|II|III
-emodawg|A|I|X|
-Raindrops757|A|X|
-dollyrot|A|X|
-beatnikbunny|A|I|X|

Prizes:
A male http://i43.tinypic.com/2zrj29k.gif[/IMG]
]sim
by Jewa
A male http://i44.tinypic.com/2cot1ea.gif[/IMG]]sim by Jewa

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do

Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th May 2009 at 3:27 PM Last edited by boolPropped : 29th May 2009 at 4:20 AM.
Contest Approved
Begins 5.4.09
Ends 6.8.09
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • DO NOT WRITE USELESS POSTS like "Hey cool contest, I think I might join." Reserve type posts and useless posts about coming back with an application will be deleted.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2009 at 2:37 AM
Ok, I'm in!
Sorry for not being prompt, but I got here in 24 hours

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th May 2009 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuX- 80's
Ok, I'm in!
Sorry for not being prompt, but I got here in 24 hours

Excellent! I've already got my sims made - I think: I assume that teens are allowed if this is a prom thing? Also, what are the photo requirements for the app? I can't find them.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th May 2009 at 2:54 AM
May I be a judge? :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HyghTyme
Excellent! I've already got my sims made - I think: I assume that teens are allowed if this is a prom thing? Also, what are the photo requirements for the app? I can't find them.

No, Teens are not allowed. (Read the 'Rules' section)
Photo requirements are:
Body shot- Posing.
Free shot- Both sims together.

I put your name up Kyle.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:23 AM
May I be a judge as well?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:43 AM
You know I am your judge PuX . If I can be one of course.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:47 AM
Cheese and Cavilez will be the last judges.
EJ's still needed!

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Test Subject
#10 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:49 AM
im debating whether i should be an EJ or join....eeek this sounds like fun
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:24 AM
Join!

P.S. PuX are you trying to make me younger? You put 1988 and it's supposed to be 1987 :D
#12 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:56 AM
I am joining this for sure . Back later with my application!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:09 PM
cavilez, Shh! I'm trying to still learn how to spell your username without copy-paste

betterthan, Join!
Lou, Can't wait to see your app.!

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Inventor
#14 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:15 PM
I'll be an EJ, since you seem to need one.
#15 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:41 PM
Default Applicants Ashley and Regan.

Name - Ashley
DOB - 11th July 1988
Lives- United Kingdom

I have wanted to do something like this since I was younger. All the lads have been joking around, saying what a girl I act like but it is a matter of choice for me, I enjoy being in the limelight! My best friend, Regan was a little reluctant to do this contest. You could say I dragged her here! I'm sure she will let you know all about it in her part of the interview!

Body Shot

Ok. So you could say I am some what a poser, but I in no way think of myself highly. You won't get me standing in front of a mirror, plucking my eyebrows and what have you, now that would be girly! I think I'm a good looking bloke, but wouldn't rate myself above a 6 out of 10.

Name - Regan
DOB - 22nd May 1988
Lives - United Kingdom

As you can probably tell from my appearence, this isn't my scene. Ashley came to me only yesterday saying his original girl had dropped out of helping him so I decided to help him out. He has been there for me through so much so I guess this is my way of paying him back. I just hope they don't expect me to dye my hair blonde and stick a gallon of fake tan on because there are some things I won't do!

Body Shot

People have been hinting to me all day that I should brighten my colours up. Something about 'looking washed out' whatever that means. Yeah I wear black but that is my style! Just like girly girls love thier pink, I love my black. Simple.

Together Shot

Click to Enlarge

Ashley : This was fun, wasn't it? I enjoyed this part the most.
Regan : It was ok, I'm not to kean on flowers though. And they really itched my legs!
Ashley : You are a nightmare sometimes Regan!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th May 2009 at 4:47 PM
This competition looks really good, I will submit an application later!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th May 2009 at 6:35 PM
Default HyghTyme - Round 1

Diana Wolf
Current Residence: Martinsburg, Maine

Bio

Hey there, nice to meet you. My name is Diana Wolf and I'm an architect. I was born and grew up in SimCity, and moved to Martinsburg about five years ago. I'm a partner at an architectural firm in the nearest city, and I commute to the city every weekday, and occasionally on Saturdays. I got my degree at Sim State University when I was 23, having done a gap year program in Mexico. I met my boyfriend, Josh at Club @, where we're going to celebrate our approximate - niether of us is the type to remember the exact date we started seeing someone - one year anniversary today. He's four years younger than me, which at first was a little weird. I've gotten used to it, though, and Josh is worth the occasional strange look.

Josh Evans
Current Residence: Martinsburg, Maine

[/IMG]

Bio

Hullo, folks. I'm Josh Evans. I'm flattered you've picked me and Diana for this contest, and I'm sure we'll knock your socks off, no matter what the challenge. I met Diana soon after I finished graduate school - I've got a master's in world history - and for me at least, it was love at first sight. I think it took a little longer for Diana, though I know she was interested in me as a friend since the first time we talked. We're living together now in a small house on an amazing beachfront property. I'm teaching at the local high school, and occasionally at the community college. I love being able to help kids who were in the same spot I was in a few years back - ready for a four year college intellectually, but not in terms of study skills. Diana is definitely the main breadwinner in our house, but she knows I love what I do and thinks it's great that I've chosen a job that lets me give back to the community.

Diana and Josh are a couple who love being together, having fun together, and sharing their interests. They've been going strong for a year now, and they still love living and laughing together. Though Diana was initially a little nervous about dating a younger man, she's very happy she went for it. As for Josh, he's found that an older woman doesn't make that much difference when he's mature and she's young at heart.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:19 PM
LouBarratt88 - Your application looks really good! Both your sims have beautiful eyes.

Hygh Tyme - Your application looks really good so far!

BTW; Can sims be 'supernatural' ie, vampires or aliens?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:08 PM
Default Application Gale and Regina
Gale and Regina are two people that love to hang out together an have a lot of fun.

Regina is 21 years old and is a software developer at Microsoft. Don't let her job fool you she is really quite out going and loves to have fun. She is a lot smarter than most, but she doesn't let that show through when she talks to people.

Gale is 22 years old and is also a software developer at Microsoft. He isn't that smart from an academic point of view, but he is great when it comes to working with software and all things hands on. He is sometimes shy and because of that people see him as stuck up, even though he isn't. He is outgoing once you get to know him and if you were looking out from the inside you would see an average Joe that likes to spend time with his girl and have fun.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:08 PM
I wasn't sure if I needed a headshot but if so I will add them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:29 PM
Raindrops, Yes. Any species.
Lou, Only one picture per person is needed, a Posing body shot, of course with the free couple shot.
happyasabunny, No, head shots aren't needed, but accepted.

My back is turned on you
Almost lovers always do

Test Subject
#22 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:49 PM
im going to join! just to warn you, i'm competing in most eligible bachelor and i'm entering his brother in this one so they look sorta alike
#23 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:52 PM
I'm gonna have to edit tomorrow, too tired now lol.
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:55 PM
Lou, you have really hott sims lol
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th May 2009 at 1:11 AM
cute contest. i wanna enter!!

___xoxo
Page 1 of 7