Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 5:37 AM
Selfsim, with bonus husband selfsim in the back.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:01 PM
@Wojtek: they must both take after their mother... hahaha Just kidding. You look like triplets!

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:27 AM

My self-sim, acting exactly as her real life counterpart. I DO really draw like that o___O

My sim boyfriend. He "forgot" to come to our lovely sim marriage, tonight.
...So I cheated on him with Nikki Sixx. Oh well

This is pretty close to reality, too
Forum Resident
#29 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:24 AM
Here's my self sim. (I really should start looking at the post dates so i won't do any more necromancy stuff) *ashamed*

This one totally ruins it.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:31 AM
jeffrompas; Haha, that last picture made me laugh.

Well, here's my self sim. Admittedly I could of done a lot better, but I got bored. .

Lily. (of course)

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Forum Resident
#31 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 7:21 PM Last edited by brillo_pad : 28th Sep 2010 at 6:02 PM.
More realistic looking me, though I'm going to change my hair soon unfortunately 'cause I love that hair by Peggy!!! :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#32 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:40 AM
lauralynn - Love your Sim!
Eat_ToAst - Your Self Sim looks amazing!
brillo_pad - She is gorgeous.
Astraea Nevermore - Really unique, I love it.
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 2:21 AM Last edited by alissaya : 23rd Apr 2011 at 3:00 AM. Reason: I made a more accurate version.
My self-sim and my real-life crush (who's name I have changed to Jasper Starr).

And doing some coupley, adorable beach tag.

And our 2 sets of triplets, now teenagers.

Left to right: Corbin, the Jock -> Jovan, the Drama King -> Leon, the one who thinks he can do karate on a treadmill.

And the girls.

Left to right: Mia, the musical one -> Luna Maren, the funny one -> Seraphina, the girly girl.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 7:00 PM
My self-sim:

My mom's self-sim in our real-life styled apartment, doing something she would do in real life: clip coupons

It's teatime somewhere.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:16 PM
Me and my youngest daughter Terynn Jyl:

Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 10:29 AM
It looked a lot more like me in CAS, but heyho! Meet my self sim, Steph

Scholar
#37 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 8:29 PM
I get so bored with my simself, all she does is write and paint XD Like me :P
I've been growing out my hair, so it does look a bit different right now, but this was the EXACT same style as I had at the time I made her

And honestly, I'm not that skinny, I'm just really sensitive to my weight (although still currently under overweight) right now, so I didn't want to see it all the time.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:54 AM
My Self-Sim :]
I had just made my self-sim and I was trying out some of Traelia's poses from her Saucy set. I love them :]

I'm not sure if this pose was from the same set, but I also like it. The only problem is that just below her bottom lip, there was a strange black spot. I covered it up in photoshop and all is well now. I still loooove this pose so I don't mind having to just patch up such tiny problems.
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th May 2011 at 8:16 AM
Self-Sim with Sim toddler Jayden

Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 1:53 AM
Well I feel weird posting this but this is me (minus the blood stains, It looked cool, OKAY?!).
It's especially creepy because I pull the same expressions as my simself... anywayss here ya go..Cloe the sim..

Lab Assistant
#41 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:09 PM Last edited by genevie : 6th Oct 2011 at 7:33 AM.
Veronica you are adorable! I've been wondering for a while, what skin do you use for your sims? They all have such cute pink noses

This is my self-sim, Genevieve, with her first adopted daughter Ivy, teaching her how to walk

GENEVIE:
writer, philosopher, simmer.
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 9:07 PM
Veronica you look so cute!! :P
Field Researcher
#43 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 2:38 AM
Well, here's my me-sim. She is currently single, just like myself in real life!

There is nothing to see here. Move along.
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:08 AM
my sim self =D me and my friends made her so it looks like me
Scholar
#45 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 6:23 PM
I know this topic hasn't been posted in for some time. However, I think it's a fun topic and we need it back, so I'm bumping it back up!

So here's mine:

I don't actually wear glasses IRL (nor do I have a death glare xD). Perhaps it was just the particular angle of the camera, but without glasses just wasn't working even though I worked hard on that facial structure. o.O

No children or partner because I don't have either.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Field Researcher
#46 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:01 AM Last edited by no.[666]bicycle : 27th Jul 2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Had to add more recent pics!
Me:

Me and my boyfriend Eric:
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 6:26 AM
I think this is an okay-ish attempt.

Riez Forester - Aries

Supernatural Fan
Animal Lover
Clumsy
Childish
Athletic
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:19 PM Last edited by PortiaRaven : 12th Sep 2012 at 6:30 PM.
My sim-self. Though, actually she's like my "dream"self lol. Just the same pic as my avatar. I don't have any screencaps from her or her fam.

Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 11:25 PM
Hey, I'm new around here and thought I'd share some pics!

This is my self-sim... my hubby is amazed how much she looks like me! (She's a bit thinner though >.>)

Goofing around...
Scholar
#50 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 8:16 PM
After getting Ambitions, I found a hairstyle more accurate to me. So I thought I'd post some better pictures.

(The hand positions are totally wrong, I know. The saxophone pose was made for a male Sim, which really screwed it up. =/)

Not the prettiest Sim, I know... But that's much more accurate to me.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Page 2 of 3