Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:58 PM

I have recently graduated from fashion school in France. I know the real beauty and power of clothes and modelling.

Headshot:

I loved taking zis head-shot, because the styling is immaculately me, Ze Great red lips and ebony hair, it reminds me of burlesque and Paris.

Bodyshot:

Zis dress is just ick. Too... sparkly, but I wanted to work it and let my personality shine though - it demanded an editorial pose, and I believe I achieved that.

Freeshot:

Zis shot from my portfolio was for Sexual Harrasment awareness, I think it is absolutely beautiful - great photographer and styling. It's very raw, and powerful.

I believe I am picture perfect because, I'm FIERCE and versatile AND I also has ze je ne cest quoi darling.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:13 PM Last edited by MissiFishi : 17th Jul 2009 at 1:08 AM. Reason: i just keep editing...
Default MissiFishi's aplication - Emily Dawson
Hello, my names Emily Dawson. I'm a single mother of an eleven year-old and a model for the fashion company Maxis Style. I recently finished up a photo shoot and it was very fun... like always. The crew was great, the set was amazing and the dress was to die for.

One of my favorite headshots.. its plain and simple and my hair is going through my arm, so comfy...

The dress was part of a new line of silver and blue clothing called Ice Lagoon. I've seen the dresses that have been designed so far but this on is my favorite by far. It fits very well, tight in all the right places, and loose were it needs to be. The lights we used on the set were very fun. we had a disco ball going and we had a little disco party at wrap up. It was so funny when my daughter, Essi ran around dancing with everyone.

Told you the dress was to die for

This was the first time my daughter, Essi had ever been to a photo shoot. She had a great time. She helped the make-up lady with the models make-up by handing her all the brushes, and even got to be the directors assistant. She tells me she wants to be a photo shoot director when she grows up. The director said he would like to see Essi try out for one of the kids photo shoots. She couldn't be more excited.

Me and my adorable daughter

I believe i'm picture perfect because i care about more than clothes. I wear the same outfit 2 days in a row if i cant wash it. I dont have any staff or anything and my daughter attends public school. Shes one of the least spoiled kids there. A lot of people think they can win anything with looks, thats just not true. Fashion doesn't make the world go round, and neither does money.

- Emily
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:23 PM Last edited by happyasabunny : 16th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM.
Yes I do thanks easypeaze.
clw8 -Wow, I love your sim.
moldova-I like your app and your sim is mesmerizing and I changed it so simpose is allowed.
MadLib_2009-Your sim is very pretty and I like your goal.
DollyRot- Wow, your sim has personality and is fierce.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:21 PM
Oh thank you Happasabunny! I've already gotten some outfits lined up to be sused for Simpose so this surely made my day. And I must say, I am really excited about this contest. I had such a good time when Emma did this and this one seems just as fun!

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 6:47 PM
Your welcome moldova. Picture Perfect was the first sims contest that I ever did. I loved that contest even though I didn't make it very far. It is why I decided to continue to do contests.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:06 PM
ive posted my application on post 27, just realized some people might not see it....
sorry if you do see it just wanted to make sure.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 7:51 PM
Just a question. You need the same model for all 4 rounds, don't you?

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:23 PM
minus-yes you do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:29 PM
MissiFishi- I really like the story and I'm really sorry I didn't see you entry. Oh and its ok your pics aren't so good. If your not already you should try using prt scrn(print screen)
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by happyasabunny
MissiFishi- I really like the story and I'm really sorry I didn't see you entry. Oh and its ok your pics aren't so good. If your not already you should try using prt scrn(print screen)

ill go try to take those pictures again... thanks for the tip

(i was just hit by a poster falling of the wall!! Edward Cullen hurts...)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. Thanks for retaking the pictures.
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 10:14 PM

Hey there. My name is Margareth Skye and I started modelling not so long ago. What was my motivation to choose this pretty challenging carreer, you ask? Well, it was my mom. She said I was useless, so I'm here to prove her wrong.

This photoshoot was the best fun I've had in quite awhile. First I didn't feel really comfortable with all that glitter, but when the photographer complimented me on how that shade of blue matches my eyes, I got a boost of confidence and it was like child's play after that.

As you can tell from this photo, I really love the outdoors. I like chilling in my backyard after stressful days at work.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM
pictures have been changed

there so much better
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM Last edited by happyasabunny : 16th Jul 2009 at 11:27 PM.
minus.-great app.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:16 PM
MissiFishi -Much better
Forum Resident
#41 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
I'd join, but I'm not as skilled as I wanna be yet at simposing. Would I lack any necessary skills in this contest because of that? I'd really like to participate if I can.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:35 PM
singing_Noel- You don't have to use simpose. You can use the pose hacks that have been made. Plus you can mix those to get a cool pose. So, I would love it if you would join.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
Cool, I'll be sure to have my app in by the end of the weekend.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 6:31 PM
ok. Thanks Singing_Noel!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:30 PM
Happyasabunny,

Since this is all new to me (well at least animations is), I am still having issues with converting my snapshots to screen format so I can take them to photoshop and properly do them. I have already done 3 shoots...pictures are too small imo.

I am going to try and run Photoshop and Sims at the same time and if that doesn't work FRAPS and I will have to have a 'union' (aka registration)!

Crossing my fingers tonight...I have already put too much work into this not to give you something
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:34 PM
...God how in the world can I compete with DollyRot...Immaculate indeed!!!

Chere Helene,

Si vous decidez que vous avez besois d'aide avec le translation, je pourrais t'aider

En Paris, Je reconnais beaucoup de gens avec les difficultes quand on traverse le monde mais je penses que tu vas etre correcte.

Je vous souhaites une belle journee!

Salut!

I am
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:43 PM
MissMichelle_JoanofSpark-try pressing print screen then open photoshop and press paste and ta da big pictures.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:32 AM
Default Application
My name is Raya Zakeem, but enough about me. Onto the pictures.

I am picture perfect because I am a professional: I know my job is to sell a product, not uphold some warm and fuzzy ideal, and that's the attitude I bring to set. Whenever I'm in front of a camera, my goal is to give the photographer as many options as possible. I am constantly moving, giving them new and interesting angles every time they click the shutter, because after all, who wants to buy something you see on a boring model? This dress was nice because the reflective surface opened up so many options with light. Blue isn't really my color, but I like my job, so I keep my mouth shut and do as I'm told. They don't pay me for my opinion.

Okay, you found me! Your turn to hide.

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Forum Resident
#49 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:13 AM
Default Coeur Guillory

I'm a 22 year old model, and former Miss France. I live in my own home on the French riviera and I'm an avid musician and photographer. I began modeling a few months after I was runner up at the 2007 Miss Universe pageant, and it's quite enjoyable. However, although being a pageant queen is a big part of my life, it was a very expensive investment for myself and my mother, and at times more work than it was fun. Modeling, yes, seems no different, but unlike pageanting it becomes less stressful as soon as you get the hang of it, and skill and experience actually do pay off well in the end. Plus, being able to wear clothes and jewelry beyond your reach for a living, is pretty nice.

I'd like to be picture perfect, because it'd be a wonderful opportunity that would open so many more doors for me, which is a big leg up no model can never have enough of.

Now like I mentioned in my introduction, I'm an avid musician. I play the piano, the violin, the cello, and I'm also perfecting my guitar skills thanks to my boyfriend, Leon.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:33 AM
Hey Happyasabunny!

I tried what you asked and it didn't work for some odd reason I am dissapointed but I do have some photos for you albeit they will not be as big and beautiful as the rest until I get a hang of this...FRAPS only seems to do Bitmap and my programs will not accept it...I have to register and tried that and then a whole pile of spam came on and shut down my 'puta!

If you do not like my app, that is okay...I'll understand. I am still new to all this. If anything it's a great learning experience!
Page 2 of 11