Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2022 at 1:17 AM Last edited by SecretRedNinja : 12th Feb 2022 at 1:07 AM.
Default Long Lost Love
I've never made a challenge before, but I got this idea from the interaction in the game "compare to long lost love."

You start out with a brand new vampire with the master vampire aspiration and any traits you want. Be a good or evil vampire or anywhere in between; it's up to you. Then have your sim have this great and fantastic romance with another human sim while you complete your aspiration. However, your partner (as much as they love you) refuses to join you in immortality and eventually dies of old age. By then you should have completed the master vampire aspiration and so because your vampire becomes so distraught from losing their love they decide to make themselves feel better by romancing many, many sims. In other words start and complete the serial romance aspiration. Afterwords, start the soulmate aspiration because after so long of moving from sim to sim your vampire finally decides to find their soulmate (who oddly somewhat reminds them of their original love) and settle down once and for all whether that means your vampire becoming human to live and die side by side or their partner joining your vampire in eternity.

I want to add that I intentionally kept the instructions vague since I, personally, always love to add my own rules to challenges while I play. The most important thing is to have fun.