Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural
Default Deleting lot crashes game
So I have this one lot that I want to delete, but every time I attempt it, my game crashes. It is only this one lot that I'm having this issue with; I can move and delete other lots just fine. I'm fairly certain it's a CC issue, as I have a ton of it. It's a user created lot in a user created world. Any ideas how to delete the lot without my game crashing?
Advertisement
just a girl
#2 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 3:51 PM
How does this happen? You're trying to demolish it with a bulldozer and the game crashes? If yes, then I have the idea to go to the build mode to the lot and remove all objects from there, and then try to delete the clean lot with bulldozer.
Or you delete the lot in the launcher, and then the game crashes in this world?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lamare
How does this happen? You're trying to demolish it with a bulldozer and the game crashes? If yes, then I have the idea to go to the build mode to the lot and remove all objects from there, and then try to delete the clean lot with bulldozer.
Or you delete the lot in the launcher, and then the game crashes in this world?

Yep, that did it! Lol, as I was writing the post, I had an idea to delete everything and then bulldoze the lot and that worked.
Locked thread | Locked by: mikey Reason: Resolved