Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 12:45 AM Last edited by SomeoneOutThere : Today at 8:18 AM.
Default Snapped IDNOs
So... I was in my Desiderata Valley after a few months of not touching it, and I noticed that the Neighbourhood Stories were... the Downtown one? So I checked in SimPE and the IDNO number was indeed the wrong one. So I changed it, but after launching the game the wrong one was there again. And so was Pleasantview's, Belladonna Cove's and Riverblossim Hills'. I assume that some subneighborhoods snapped those IDNOs. So... what is the easiest why to find the culprits? I've searched in SimPE for HOURS :')
And what could've possibly gone wrong? I've tried to let the game generate a new The Sims 2 folder and put there my Pleasantview (and then changing the IDNO back to 1) and it works as it should, so I'm pretty confident that the snapped IDNO is the problem (at least for PV)
Thanks for any answer in advance x

Edit: I mainly fixed it. I kept taking neighborhoods in and out to try to change the IDNO to the one who was supposed to be, committing and then clicking on “make unique” until the number stayed the same. Then I hunted down the culprits who stole the IDNOs and changed the numbers. Only thing, Belladanna Cove's IDNO should be 4, but it only works with 5. And Desiderata Valley's should be 5, but only works with 4. And, well, Riverblossom Hills doesn't work with any of them. But as the problem in this case is only about the Neighboorhood Story being missing I guess I'll survive with that. Bye :)