on thesims2.com , they posted the teaser from Seasons:

http://thesims2.ea.com/images/about/sp4/teaser_hp.jpg
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up Callum! Added it to the blog
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:24 AM
Did you see the hint, "seasons" I wonder if this isn't like a mini pack like the Holiday pack was. I think its time that special events were spruced up

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
#4 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:25 AM
Just what I always wanted if I didn't already have a ton of it better from free CC sites.
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:28 PM
dk, no problemo
It would be cool if they added some new interactions to it,like the 1st xmas pack-released in '05. Looks like theres BBQ,so, that good. Beats a load of useless decorative items anyhow
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:49 AM
It looks like they are maybe making it so you can actually pick a wedding gown, instead of the retarded standard one. That makes it worth getting for me (unlike Glamour stuff, which I found to be ridiculously overpriced when it came out, and so far have not purchased).
Banned
#7 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SJane3384
It looks like they are maybe making it so you can actually pick a wedding gown, instead of the retarded standard one. That makes it worth getting for me (unlike Glamour stuff, which I found to be ridiculously overpriced when it came out, and so far have not purchased).

You can pick your wedding dress if you have the Open For Buisness expansion.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 7:32 PM
The stuff pack looks to me to be the best of the stuff packs so far, but I'm still on the fence whether or not I'll purchase it. My sims parties tend to be small gatherings anyway, so if it's just decorative items I probably won't bother with it.
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:18 AM
I think this might add a Garden Party option. Free Custom Content can't do that.

Just wish they wouldn't charge so much.
#10 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:18 PM
It looks quite cute! I'll probably get it. That being said, I tend to buy them *anyway*.

Quote: Originally posted by jediliz
Just wish they wouldn't charge so much.

They only cost £10 here in UK, which isn't much at all compared to most games on the market.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 2:44 AM
I'm in agreement with everyone here. Unless this new pack adds more than just decor, I'm not going to get it. Seems to me like Stuff Packs are just money leeches as it is.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton