Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 12:19 AM
WCIF a mod that changes the default walking style of an Elder back to Adult?
Hi all,

I've scoured the internet high and low and I cannot for the life of me find a mod that changes the gait of elderly sim back to normal.

Now they're all hunched over and it is killing my vibe. My Sim is supposed to be a pro athlete still playing football, all hunched over...

I found an old blog with a mod that does exactly this by a creator called Bienchen83 but the site is offline.

Where can I find an alternative?

- Emi
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Felurianx
Hi all,

I've scoured the internet high and low and I cannot for the life of me find a mod that changes the gait of elderly sim back to normal.

Now they're all hunched over and it is killing my vibe. My Sim is supposed to be a pro athlete still playing football, all hunched over...

I found an old blog with a mod that does exactly this by a creator called Bienchen83 but the site is offline.

Where can I find an alternative?

- Emi

You should try out treeag's locomotion changer https://modthesims.info/d/385612/lo...-with-1-67.html
Forum Resident
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2024 at 3:56 AM
There is also this mod below, but it does not, that I am aware of, have a version for just elders to change their walk style. Registration may be required.
https://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.ph...-with-swimming/

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 9:20 PM
I just made one for myself from Shimrod's mods - it changes elder walk to adult, and normal elder cane walk to the "southern gentleman" style. It shouldn't touch pregnant sims or ghosts. If it does, I messed up the merging
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  rina_elder_adultwalk.7z (43.2 KB, 6 downloads)