Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:48 AM
Default Rock Collection - What to do with it?
Ok maybe I'm just missing something here but is there a purpose to collecting rocks? I have smelted them and have gotten them cut into various shapes. But after that, what do you do with them?

The Heart Does Things For Reasons That Reason Cannot Understand -PD2
Advertisement
The Attack Cat
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:00 AM
You can sell them to get a lot of money and if you look in the skill guide there is a addition where if you collect every single one of them something happens. (i don't remember what )
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:48 AM
They are just decorative. Plain and simple. Or, you can sell them for some pocket change.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:50 AM
Thanks! I didn't want to sell them if they were useful. You should be able to be a 'Crafter' of some sort and make jewelry or something. It'd be different. I was a big fan of the Freetime TS2 EP.

The Heart Does Things For Reasons That Reason Cannot Understand -PD2
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 3:21 AM
I'm wondering if they won't play into a later EP of some sort. I mean really, this is the Sims...not Jewel Quest. :p

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.