Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2024 at 8:05 PM
Default My game keeps generating sims with Blue Hair!
So, like what the title says, I'm playing a new unpopulated world and I have repopulated the world with NRASS Story Progression twice now and both times Sims have been created with various shades of blue hair. Has anyone else had this problem? I took a couple pictures of the Sims before annihilating the entire world. I've never had this glitch before and can't seem to find any other articles that say how to fix this. Anyone have any suggestions?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th May 2024 at 10:02 PM
You don't mention any other mods besides Nraas SP, but if you're using this mod, there is a possibility for randomly generated sims to have their hair color picked from your saved hair color presets.

Maybe that's what's going on here. If you have blue hair saved, perhaps the sims are using that because of this mod.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd May 2024 at 7:36 AM
Probably not since that's almost everyone generated.

My only idea is: do you have either custom hairs or downloaded hair colors? One of those might be the issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2024 at 10:02 PM Last edited by PsychologicalPanda24 : 22nd May 2024 at 10:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tacitala
Probably not since that's almost everyone generated.

My only idea is: do you have either custom hairs or downloaded hair colors? One of those might be the issue.

thanks, I'll take out the Random Sim Fixes mod and see if that helps my situation! I do have some custom hairs but none of them are blue however. I'll keep you all updated though. Thanks for the kind replies!

Update: Thanks guys! I took out the random fixes custom hairs mod and replaced it with the default one that uses preset hair colors. I like the blue hair just didn't want my game to generate an entire town of Smurfs lol