Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 3:49 AM
Default Looking for any anime, manga, and video game skins whatsoever.
I'm on the hunt for anime, manga, and video game skins for Sims 1. If you know of any active or archived sites with this type of skin, or if you have any you're willing to share, please post away! I'd like to gather as much as I can, especially since it seems like a couple of entire Japanese blog platforms went down in the past 5 years. Whole chunks of stuff is just disappearing.

When I have time, I'll try to link what I've been able to find already. Off the top of my head, some still active sites include Twinsjam (SNK, DMC), Romisch (Mononoke, Koutetsu Sangokushi, Nintama, Toward the Terra, and others), SiMoon Over (Slayers, Persona, FF, a few misc), and 仮想空間 ~Virtual Space~ (Yugioh, Sakura Wars, a few misc), Corry's Factory (Sailor Moon, CCS, FF, Di Gi Charat, Chobits, and others), and Flamboyant (many older series including InuYasha, CCS, Evangelion, Pokemon, and Bleach).

I've also been going through Awesome Expression, but a lot of this is down since they were linked, and only a small portion of it can be accessed on the Wayback Machine. Even less actually have the downloads. u_u There's a few in there though. There's also an archived copy of SimSearch, plus any links I can find on the sites I can access, but that'll take some time to go through. AE probably already has most of it, URL-wise.

(I'm especially looking for more King of Fighters skins. This site was linked from Twinsjam and has Ash Crimson on the banner with the text "SoL La," no clue if that's the full name. I'm obviously inferring stuff here from a very small amount of info, but I'd love to have Ash and anything else they might have had. I came across another site that had Iori, Kyo, Orochi, and some others but couldn't access the downloads- I'll link it if I can find it again.

Yugioh skins other than the Virtual Space or SWans would be nice, too!)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jul 2023 at 7:48 AM