Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old Today at 3:58 PM
Default WCIF: More Fabricated Furniture?
Hello I am new to this site and this is my first post so please bear with me

I'm looking to start a new playthrough based around one of my favorite sets of furniture in the game (The Eco-Living Fabricated items)
While there are already plenty of items included in that pack. I really wanted to know if anybody had any cc that perhaps add more to stay within the theming? Even recolors of pre-existing furniture in the game would work.

Items I would like to find:

Infant stuff, such as the cribs and the changing table, etc
Bathroom stuff, while I like the eco-living bathroom set currently in the game, I would also like them to look fabricated
Kitchen thingies, like counters and junk, like that
Activities and stuff, like maybe a chess table or an easel? I also think instruments could be cool, like the guitar, microphone, piano, etc
Electronics, like that retro TV that you can scrounge up in Eco living or even that basement furniture pack (which I do have) I think could be given a simple recolor and look like they were fabricated. I also think a fabricated computer item could be cool!

I have all packs in the game and so any recolors would work perfectly fine. If anybody knows of anything like this I would love to know!

Thanks!