Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2024 at 1:02 AM Last edited by poisson : 29th Jul 2024 at 1:12 AM.
Default [Sims 4] [Build Mode Camera] How to look up at the ceiling/sky with *Sims 3 camera*, in Sims 4, without using the TAB key?
[Sims 4] [Build Mode Camera] How to look up to the ceiling/sky with *Sims 3 camera*, in Sims 4, without using the TAB key?

Hi dear community simmers, I have a request today, please: I wanted to know how I could edit the Camera.ini file, so that I can also look up at the ceiling/sky, while remaining within the Sims 3 camera mode, that is to say without using the TAB key, please?

Indeed, I would like not to be restricted only to the 'bird view', or the 'horizontal view', even when I'm building. But I want to keep stuff within the normal 'Sims 3' camera mode, not the free (TAB) camera...

...for example, in the Sims 2, I use @PacMani 's "Realistic Live Camera with Ego Perspective", and it fits extraordinarily well to me, to play this game.

I kinda wanted to do the same myself with the Sims 4, as I didn't find any already existing mod like that on the net...

Any help will be welcome!

Thank you,

Poisson
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Sep 2024 at 11:19 PM
May I bump this thread to the top, please? Anyone can help? How can I modify the files myself, please?