Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2014 at 11:12 PM
Interesting Discovery
I just noticed a quick way to tell if your sim is pregnant. Click on their phone. If they are pregnant, the "enroll in university" option should be grayed out. If you move your mouse over it, you will get a little message saying "(sim name) is pregnant." I don't know if this is common knowledge and I'm just being stupid, but I thought some people might like to know.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 12th May 2014 at 1:40 AM
I always relied on the bells that ding when a try for baby attempt is successful, but that's a nice observation about the phone and Uni.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2014 at 2:19 AM
Risky Woohoo mods usually disable the bells. Also, Try for Baby should no longer be an option if you're pregnant, so that's probably another way to tell.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th May 2014 at 7:46 AM
I just check to see if the little moodlet is there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:00 AM
That's really interesting Krinci! Didn't know that haha. I usually like my pregnancies to be a surprise, and it'd be pretty cool if our sims could go to university as a pregnant student.
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th May 2014 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by walkthatwalk
I just check to see if the little moodlet is there.

I'm under the impression that the method is to reveal whether a Sim is pregnant before the moodlet shows up.

Other than enrolling the university, the game doesn't allow you to travel abroad too, so that's another hint.

Just call me Nikel