Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 3:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business
Default was having problems with custom skins,hair,makeup loading
i was having a problem for 2 days now loading custom skins, hair, makeup.
i was so happy when i figured it out,and i know alot of other people where having this same problem,so i thought i would post my findings in hope that it will help someone else.
i downloaded the new ep ready rewards file from the beta downloads section and of course installed it. now i didn't check this file right away because like alot of people i redid my downloads folder fresh when i installed university so as you can imagine i downloaded alot of custom stuff again as well so it could have been anything. so after using the Clean Installer and finding nothing with that i had to go through each file individually, lets just say IT TOOK FOREVER! i removed the new updated rewards collection and YEAH it fixed the problem. i'm not saying that this will work for everyone but it sure did for me. sorry i know i am going on and on, i just wanted to share this in hopes that it would help other people.
Advertisement
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 3:58 PM
Shiane73 - Where did you put the updated rewards collection? Directly into Downloads? If so, it should've been in Collections as stated in the thread. Please confirm.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
Shiane73 - Where did you put the updated rewards collection? Directly into Downloads? If so, it should've been in Collections as stated in the thread. Please confirm.

i'm sorry i should have been more specific. i did have it in my collections folder. i went through all of my downloads and could not find the problem that was why i had checked these files and sure enough once i took them out my game worked perfectly.