Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Child Lycanthropy *Update: Cure Now Usable*

by poifectly_poiple Posted 27th Sep 2008 at 10:28 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2009 at 1:05 AM by poifectly_poiple : Update

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 6:24 PM
I am exited about this. Good idea! I have read the others words about this and feel like I am saying it all over again and you probably already know people want it, but I would love a litte vampire child, or a plantsim child... or zombie or witch... it would be great...
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 8:11 AM
Excellent!!

Now if someone would do vamps too, that would be so cool!!

Thank you for this, I just love the creatures at any age!!

cyn
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 4:37 AM
I love this! It's simply amazing. I have a whole army of child werewolves now in my town and I'm working on having every single child be a werewolf. I absolutely love being able to turn sim children from boring old kids to werewolf pups. Now, the only other addition to the crazy spectrum I would love would be to have vampire children in the mix...
#29 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 4:56 AM
Hmm, a thought.

Since Vampyres don`t age, would Vampyre children ever grow up?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Mad Poster
#30 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 3:18 AM
The Sims2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility is showing a possible conflict with syberspunk's teensavagehack.package which I picked up here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6847.0.html I am unsure if there is really a conflict. All I know is that the Conflict Detection thingy is showing a "possible" conflict.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Nov 2008 at 12:35 PM
I love this idea - I always disliked the fact, that you can't make little werewolfes (or witches/vampires), but thanks to you, at least one of my wishes became true.
I know, this must have been a lot of work, but I think, everyone - including me - would love you for more hacks like this for the other creatures.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
The Sims2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility is showing a possible conflict with syberspunk's teensavagehack.package which I picked up here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6847.0.html I am unsure if there is really a conflict. All I know is that the Conflict Detection thingy is showing a "possible" conflict.

Odd. I use that hack too, and I'm not getting a possible conflict from the HCDU. Although I did get mine from MTS2, so I don't know if it was updated after moving to MATY. However, my game isn't blowing up, so I think it's safe.
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 6:03 AM
thanks! And by the way use boolprop testingcheatsenabled true hold down shift press the mailbox press make Npc and you should see the burglar option and one more thing keep holding down shift throughout the entire process....again thanks!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 10:54 PM
HCDU is now showing possible conflict with Squinge's childsleepover. No clue at all why that would be... lol

But anyway, I'll just remove it for now.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 4:11 PM
Apparently this conflicts with the Insimenator. It has to do with the "teleport here" and the Child Walk.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:11 AM
opleaseopleaseopleaseoplease plantsim children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:55 AM
Haha, don't know how I missed it when it came out, but this is awesome, and hats off to you for managing to make it work. I really do hope you update it sometime to be compatible with the Insimenator; it'd be awesome (this of course is coming from someone who would have no idea how exactly one would go about doing that, but...)

In any case, great hack, if it's ever updated I'll definitely be using it. =D

"Well, then at least I'll die next to a hot, nymphomaniac supermodel." And what more could one ask for...? ._.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 7:35 AM
THANK YOU!!!!! with boolprop testingcheatsenabled true i'm able to have a vampire child, i don't think they can bite thow. {haven't tested} but now kayla & olivia can now be werewolves like the rest of their families.
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:40 AM
i would download but apparently insiminator will make my game explode with this. i'd love if somehow you figured out whats glitching it.
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 12:22 AM
Yes, yes, yes
[QUOTE=Ghanima Atreides]Just one question though: When they age, do their keep their werewolf nature?[QUOTE]
They do I tried it and they do.
Test Subject
#41 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:25 PM
HCDU is showing a conflict with Inteen. I'm not sure if it's a load order issue or not, but I took it out of my game just in case.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 10:10 PM
I've uploaded the files needed to make my hack compatible with InSIM and InTeen. Details are in the main download post
Test Subject
#43 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:18 AM Last edited by YesIKnowILikePickles : 1st Apr 2009 at 8:21 PM.
I downloaded the Inteened one along with the original but whenever my children turn wolfy, their skin disappears. The only conflict my hack conflict detector can find is one between the two werewolf children downloads.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:35 AM
Awesome! Thanks! Vampire children would be nice to have.... My Claudia sim would really come to lif... er unlife then.

"What are you waiting for, a one liner!?" - Sam "Serious" Stone
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YesIKnowILikePickles
I downloaded the Inteened one along with the original but whenever my children turn wolfy, their skin disappears. The only conflict my hack conflict detector can find is one between the two werewolf children downloads.

Really? That doesn't make sense at all. When you say that their skin disappears, do you mean that they don't get the furry texture? I know that occasionally (it's only happened once so far) I'll get a stubborn child who won't change skins for no particular reason. It seems to have something to do with corrupt family data. Try it with another family and see if it's just the sim.
Test Subject
#46 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM
Is there a way to cure their lycanthropy? I can't get them to drink "lycanthropic B." If there is a way to cure them, please let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 2nd May 2009 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avantifan
Is there a way to cure their lycanthropy? I can't get them to drink "lycanthropic B." If there is a way to cure them, please let me know.

I knew I was forgetting something. Yeah, I forgot about the cure originally since I never cure my creature sims. I'll go fix that now.
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th May 2009 at 3:05 PM
this is genius
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:34 AM
omygoshyoutotallyjustmademyday!
now i can say my werewolf has puppies!
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 4:13 PM
This is awesome, the children are just so boring but i am guessing they won't be able to use any lycanthropy potions to become a werewolf as i am a butt lazy simmer.

Beauty Always Comes With Dark Thoughts
Page 2 of 4