Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 11:24 AM
Default Multiple Custom eyes/skin Gen & townified compatible?
I've been wondering since I found few different, yet similar enough eye/skintone CC that are geneticized and thought if they are compatible genetic wise? For example i'm using these eyes minicule and Gryning. Will they work together for the genes or do i have to use only one for gen/townified?

Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Uni
I've been wondering since I found few different, yet similar enough eye/skintone CC that are geneticized and thought if they are compatible genetic wise? For example i'm using these eyes minicule and Gryning. Will they work together for the genes or do i have to use only one for gen/townified?

Thank you in advance!

I don't think they are a problem. This only occurs if you have defaults and you want to have 2.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 3:45 PM
^ Or if the gen/towniefied use the same files (often if it's in several variations by the same creator, occasionally if you find the same set as custom by one creator but edited as towniefied/geneticized by another creator - they'll usually say in the download info). Then you have to pick one or the other.

Two different sets by two different creators are usually compatible, regardless of whether they're geneticized/towniefied/custom, but they could be sorted in different ranges for the geneticized versions.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2024 at 4:03 PM
Thank you both for clarifying : )