Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM
Default Too hot!
At first my sims temperatures would not change, so I exited and went back in and they started fluctuating like they should but now when I send my sims to bed whether its in PJs or underware, they are burning hot and I constantly have to wake them up to give them water.

It's making the game unenjoyable and wondered if anyone else was experiencing this? I already had my sim burn to death in her bed but thankfully her dad pleaded with the Grim Reaper.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:27 PM
Well, do you have any hacks in your game? Also, do you have a roof over all rooms in your house?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:57 PM
InTeen apparently causes things like this, so if you have it, delete it and try then.
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenf
At first my sims temperatures would not change, so I exited and went back in and they started fluctuating like they should but now when I send my sims to bed whether its in PJs or underware, they are burning hot and I constantly have to wake them up to give them water.

It's making the game unenjoyable and wondered if anyone else was experiencing this? I already had my sim burn to death in her bed but thankfully her dad pleaded with the Grim Reaper.

MY TEMPS DONT CHANGE TOOO..... how do u get them to?
Stupid people are stupid
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:39 AM
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=36007
Please read this before you come screaming for help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:28 PM
Wasn't aware I screamed but thanks for your help.

A hack was deviously hiding and has now been removed.
Stupid people are stupid
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenf
Wasn't aware I screamed but thanks for your help.

A hack was deviously hiding and has now been removed.

Great work!
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: solved.