Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jun 2023 at 8:02 PM
Default Can't instal new EP
I know I'm late to the table, but I spent ages not caring about Into the Future. Until today, when I saw it was only $10 and I thought "eh, why not."

But...how do I download and install it? I could do it fine with Origin, it was perfectly user friendly. The new EA app doesn't seem to have a download/install button anywhere I can find. And if I just lost $10 because this old game isn't supported anymore...well, that sucks but at least it's only $10, lol.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jun 2023 at 11:26 PM
Pop this into the tech help section.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2023 at 12:06 PM
In Library, if you look at where it shows your Sims 3 game, there should be a little symbolin the top right of the icon showing three dots like this: ...
If you click that and choose 'manage add-ons' you should see your expansions, and there's a download button by each.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2023 at 7:10 PM
Alas, I get to the manage add-ons and there are no buttons. Oh well. At least now I know there's an actual problem and not just me missing something. I put in a help ticket with EA, we'll have to see. Maybe I'll get a refund and just by a disk version off ebay.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2023 at 9:59 PM
Good luck, let us know how it goes!