Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 3:56 PM Last edited by yotafura : 5th Jan 2014 at 7:31 PM. Reason: found the address and wanted to share
Default Help finding a hacked pc? - FOUND
I'd gotten a 'colossal cave' pc that allowed me to find 6-8 different jobs a day, but the file's become corrupt, I can't find it between the gazillion other things I've downloaded and I can't remember where I got it from. Searching for 'colossal cave' + 'sims' in google takes me nowhere as well... could anyone here help me find it?

EDIT: found here: http://mistymage.com/gnohmongoodies/misc.html
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 12:05 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean by colossal cave pc, has it got more space on it? Is a terror bite hard drive. Please can you explain to me what you mean?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 12:57 AM
Sorry, I checked my sources for hacked items and did not find what you were looking for. If you do find it, please post a link in case someone else is looking for the same thing.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Sorry, I checked my sources for hacked items and did not find what you were looking for. If you do find it, please post a link in case someone else is looking for the same thing.

thank you you for the help regardless! I've found it : )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I am not quite sure what you mean by colossal cave pc, has it got more space on it? Is a terror bite hard drive. Please can you explain to me what you mean?

don't worry, I've found it : )
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 3:00 AM
Yotafura, please share where you found it. Others might be interested. Thanks!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Yotafura, please share where you found it. Others might be interested. Thanks!

I did...? I put the link in the original post hours ago...
Mad Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yotafura
I did...? I put the link in the original post hours ago...
My mistake - I didn't go back to the first post to reread it. Thank you soooo much!