Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:50 PM
Default Did anyone ever get a Green Dog?
My memory is hazy, but I'm pretty sure I adopted a neon-green dog from the street at one point or another... I didn't know how to mod back then, so it wasn't a custom content, did this ever happen to anyone else? Do you remember what/how did you get it?

regards,
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 11:37 AM
Well it would make it easy to find if it ran out, I cannot remember having this happen to me in Sims 1.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Mad Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 8:35 PM
I've been playing the game since 2000 and have never seen this. Ever.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 5:22 PM
It used to happen once with me (but it's a cat), It happen when my sims' cat dies and then my sims plead to the grim reaper but lose.
The grim reaper was "nice enough" to bring back my cat but it become green..
So it maybe something like a Zombie's pet..?
Theorist
#5 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 1:40 AM
Do you have a screen shot of this? I can't find any information about this in the wikis either.

(You didn't mistake it for a PlumbBob, did you? :P)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 12:57 PM
In that case, I'd say that was certainly a zombie pet. The only time I ever pleaded for a dying animal it came back normal. I bet it didn't happen very often.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)