Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 2:19 PM
Default Pegasus Exe Lost. How do I retrieve new one?
Don’t know where it went off or got lost, and placing a new one from bugdebug makes it disappear invisible. How do I get my Sim a new without having to go through and reset Shang Simpla’s template!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 4:28 PM
check your family inventory, but also i guess you need to hang it on a wall and have your sim take it off.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Pangu-sAxe

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 5:47 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 24th Dec 2023 at 6:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
check your family inventory, but also i guess you need to hang it on a wall and have your sim take it off.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Pangu-sAxe

I had in the inventory, but placing it on a wall makes it disappear. Resetting with nrass control does nothing to resolve the issue.

Scholar
#4 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 6:56 PM
so from what i could find each family can only have 1. so the game says the original is still somewhere in the world. i remember there is a way with nrass to see all objects in the world, and also delete them and i thought add them to family inventory. my game is not currently working so maybe someone else remembers the way to do that.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
so from what i could find each family can only have 1.

Actually I have a family with two copies of the axe so it is possible (I treat adventures like family vacations). The object you buy in the debug catalog isn't the axe itself- it's the spawner for the axe. It's also kind of buggy so I can't guarantee these will work

First, have you tried putting the axe spawner on a residential lot (or using Mastercontroller to buy on the base camp lot)? Sometimes that will work because the spawner doesn't have anything linked to trigger it being activated (please note I am not good at tomb building).

A second option would be to edit the Temple of Heaven lot to clear out the link already on the item. After testingcheatsenabled, type in EnableLotLocking true. This will give you the ability to lock or unlock lots in edit world mode by clicking on the padlock on the lot's description. Go to where the axe should be in the tomb and there should be what looks like a 2x2 green square in front of it. This is the invisible trigger for that part of the lot. Try control+shift+clicking on that and select 'clear links' to see if that works.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 8:36 PM
Thing is, its very bug and it annoys me I cabt find the original axe to get rid of it.

I will try your suggested methods, but I have no clue bow i’ll know how to do those stuff.