Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:39 AM
Default How old are you?
So it's come to my attention that I seem to be the only adult here. I'm sure this can't possibly be true, so I want all of you to post your age here (no lying )

I'll start, I'm 24.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:40 AM
14 Lol.I've said that before xP

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:42 AM
I'm seven. ::

Not really, I just turned fourteen. ::

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:43 AM
I turned Sixteen in March. Two more years!!!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I turned 13 on June 3rd.
Feel free to congratulate!
Kidding.
I'm actually 80. I enjoy playing the sims 2, it releives to stress of my alzheimers. (Or however it is spelt.)
YOU IS ALL YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kidding....Or am I?

I think you're kidding because you said in another thread that you haven't had your period yet, lol. ....CAUGHT!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:49 AM
=]
Or maybe, I'm just an old woman who never, ever became the owner of a menstrual cycle.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:50 AM
Is that like a unicycle, except, you know, bloodier?

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:56 AM
*stares at Gangreless*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:57 AM
Okay, I usually don't post my age on sites because I like to stay in the blue. I feel people judge me because of my age and they start to talk to me like I'm some kind of idiot (so you can guess I'm young) But I guess it wouldn't hurt.

I am 16 and will be 17 in October.

I feel that I'm so much older though because my brothers and sisters are in their twenties and I practically developed with them. I'm not being some pretentious kid who wants to be and adult and always hang out with the older crowed, but I feel that people suddenly turn ageist when they learn I'm not some thirty year old. I know I still got some gorw'n but I'll break it to ya now, I'll be just like this in the next two years.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Yay! *claps Elice on the back*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM
Well, I'm 14 right now, but my birthday is next month. I've always hung out with people who are older than me, but that's not because I'm a "wannabe" of any sorts. It's just that I was put into the schooling system at a younger age than all of my friends, so I'm about two years younger than most.
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:04 AM
Don't worry Gangreless, ktbcca is adult, she has a husband (unless she's a poor thirteen year old girl that was sold in Cuba or something >.> <.<) So your not alone ^^. I'll be an adult if that makes ya feel better. I am now 44 with five ex husbands and a twenty year old daughter who is pregnant by her high school boyfriend who does nothing with his life.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
LOL! Wow, Elice. O.O

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:06 AM
haha, you don't have to be a whore and a bad mother to be an adult! Silly, Elice

Instructor
#15 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:10 AM
sorry, it's just that every book I read about an adult woman, they always portray women like that (especially the romances) They're always either single mothers or divorced eighty times. You ever read stories like that, it's so annoying

My city =D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:11 AM
I only read Twilight, Harry Potter, and Night World =]

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:12 AM

Mad Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:12 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've also read Live Girl but I stopped when I realized there was like 4 sex scenes

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:15 AM
Hold on, you stopped reading when you found out about the sex scenes?

Mad Poster
#20 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:20 AM
Actually, my mom read it after I got to the part where whatever the guys name was went in the booth and..yeah.
Then she tolded me. Eck. I read around them though, it's a good book.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#21 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:21 AM
That book just spell erotic, why'd she get it if she didn't want you reading it?

My city =D
Mad Poster
#22 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:22 AM
I got it, lol.
I like Romance books and it looks alluring with a vampire on the front, lol. I love supernatural books.
The back didn't say anything about it or anything.
It didn't even say it was a mature novel.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:51 AM
Hmm... I must check out this book you speak of.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:55 AM
Uh...Otay.
It's cool, Davey eventually gets turned into a vampire at the end of it and then they burn down Live Girls so the vampires in the booths stop feeding off the.....ew.......men.
Sigh. *eyes book*
I'm currently re-reading the Harry Potter series. It's the only thing besides Night World and Twilight that I have that are worth a shizzball.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mother Function
retired moderator
#25 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:59 AM
I'm an adult!! 19! Woooot....

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"

Page 1 of 9