Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Lin : 10th Jun 2014 at 5:27 PM. Reason: had to add a sentence
Its Not Home Yet Challenge- Looking for a better name.
The "its not home yet" Challenge

Background Story:
You and four other families are the only ones alive, There has been a big meteor that hit you town, and thanks for the basement's you all had you survived, your goal is to rebuild the entire town again
after the tragic event and to repopulate it.
-Leave the aging long or regular.
-You Can use story progression (i say you should so you know whats going on)
-You can NOT use the Inheritance award for your sims.(if you have the expansion)
-You may use the genie lamp, (if you have the expansion)
-You can use pregnancy mods so you can adjust the pregnancy stage, but you may not change how many kids!
-You need to remove everything/everyone from the world and basically start fresh.
Family 1: Premade Family (not your chose)
Family 2: 1 Female YA, 1 Male YA, 1 Toddler (gender is your choice for all toddlers), 2 elders.
Family 3: 1 Adult Female, 1 Elder Male, 2 Teenagers (1 female, 1 male), 1 Male child, 1 Toddler.
Family 4: 1 Female YA, 2 Male YA
Family 5: Pre-made (again if you want or its your chose in sims of making)
You can give them whatever relations you want except for spouse or fiance, unless its premade, they MUST build that relationship but they can also be bf/gf.
You can add on to your house if someone moves in or a baby happens.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS PLEASE TELL ME/ message me!! I would love to hear them and add them on the post!!
btw this is basically just a draft...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 11:59 PM
This actually sounds pretty cool! I may try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 6:09 PM
Thank You!! I am very happy someone liked it!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:29 PM
Sounds interesting. I've been playing a bit of a apocalypse style world so having parameters instead of just making stuff up as I go sounds pretty fun.