Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 1:07 AM
Updated Comp
I finally got my new video card, geforce 7600 and another 512 of ram. I can now see the fish in the fish tanks but still none in the ponds. Really annoying actually. However, gameplay is much better and the graphics are outstanding. I am really impressed with all the shading and reflections as well. I am really impressed now. i liked it before but it is outstanding now. Now if I could just get those dang fish to swim in my ponds.

Love yourself for who you are
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:38 AM
I too bought more RAM for my laptop. I was going to upgrade to 1 GB, but I figure I didn't need it. I totally wish I had now though because with only 512 MB my computer runs so much better!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
i updated my driver for the graphic card,it made a huge difference,i only got 512 of ram,in the new neighbourhood is great as it hardly got any famillies but in pleastview it lage after awhile!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:02 AM
Just give it a while - if you can see the fish in the fishtank then they will eventually show up in the ponds. Try making a bigger, deeper pond, and going to a community lot and back.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:45 AM
I'm having the same problem with the ponds. My card is a 7600GT and I have 2.5gb of ram and a 3.0 ghz processor. I saw the fish in the ponds the first time I played Seasons, but after that, they just don't show up. I can dig and dig with the water too, and nothing. I don't get it. I've also tried going to a community lot and back, and that didn't work, either. I want to see the fish!

Edited to add: I CAN fish in the ponds, but still...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:34 PM
use `boolProp useShaders true` in the cheat box
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:42 PM
well i finally got fish. They are cool. lol. I made a whole lot a fishing pond with a house in front and had a ton of little fishies swimming around.
Last night after installing the ram and it worked great. Load time was a little better but not as good as I would like it but gameplay was much better. Loveing it lol

Love yourself for who you are