Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 2:53 PM Last edited by Leath : 1st Mar 2005 at 2:57 PM.
Default Strange Pregnancy Loop!
when my females sims are about to enter the second stage of pregnancy (after morning sickness) you know the scene where Sims wail their arms in the Air and the camera gives them a closeup and their stomach pops out? Well for some reason my sims are stuck in the loop where they just wave their arms in the air over and over and the camera stays zoomed in. One way I got rid of this bug was to move out the Female sim befor the second stage and have her enter that stage at a empty lot. But I dont want to do this all the damn time, for one reason, I shouldnt have to. I dont know if this is why but I think this bug came through the wire wen I tried this code I saw on one of the forums for twins "IntPro ChanceOfTwins 100" or something to that effect. how do I fix this problem? This has happened to 5 of my Female sims in different houses.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:15 PM
Hi.
I have the same problem, and I've found out that the problem can be solved by chancing the sims clothes to night or underwear.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 3:34 PM
when do I change them? Is this due to some kind of mod I checked out? I just checked with one of the Premade families and they are doing the same thing!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:09 PM
That problem is normally caused by one of the teen pregnancy mods. Have you downloaded one of them recently?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:35 PM
I downloaded a Teen Woohoo mod, you think thats the problem?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 4:46 PM
If it was Jenflower's non-pregnancy one, it wouldn't be causing the problem. If it was any of the others (I think they all include pregnancy now), it could be (and most likely is) the problem. Do you remember which one it was? If you know which one you have, I would do a search in that thread to see if anyone else has the same problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 5:00 PM
Well I downloaded Jenflowers mod....If thats not It I dont understand whats going on....I dont know it its anything I downloaded either...All I've been downloading recently has been Careers
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 5:02 PM
i also have the sam problem......and so happen tohave jenflowers mod, but i just speed up pregancy an when she goes into last stage she stops..
#9 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 5:08 PM
hi, im new but i had that problem too i had just downloaded teen woohoo and when i deleted it the problem went away, hope this helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 5:49 PM
Jeez I deleted that...I still dont know what to do...I think im gonna uninstall the game and get rid of the downloads folder....I guess Im gonna have to redownload everything from scratch dammit
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 6:28 PM
Well now I know for sure its something from the downloads folder, I removed the folder and everythings fine....Then I put the folder back in and removed 15 files and it went just fine again...so now Im going to check and see what the faulty file is
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 7:07 PM
I found the file, sadly it didnt have a Distinct name so I can only say it was this b38136490a82426f133b8895025c75c3.package