Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 7:33 PM
Sims 3 worlds as Sims 2 neighborhoods?
Do you know if there are any conversions of Sims 3 worlds to Sims 2 neighborhoods? Some of them have very interesting storylines and families, but the Sims 3 gameplay just doesn't work for me.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Do you know if there are any conversions of Sims 3 worlds to Sims 2 neighborhoods? Some of them have very interesting storylines and families, but the Sims 3 gameplay just doesn't work for me.

Just one (and a subhood) that I'm aware of. The main one is Sunset Valley, naturally. It's right over here. There's a few QOL mods that are recommended, but it's completely CC free.

The same blog also has the Sims University, which is the only subhood in the Sims 3, if I recall correctly. So there's that, if you count a university campus. It does have a CC pool to download, so hopefully that doesn't bother you.

If there are others, I haven't seen them. Sims 1 & 4 have a few remakes out there, but not so much for 3. It's probably too much effort for most creators. Can't say I blame them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 5:03 PM
Thanks! That looks pretty nice! Pity there aren't any more, I'd love some of the weirder ones.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 5:32 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Sep 2024 at 8:49 AM
Im working on Twinbrook, my own Roaring Heights (but the above one looks better), and Riverview.