Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2024 at 9:29 AM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 10th May 2024 at 8:02 PM.
Default WCIF Setting audio modifiers
Where can I find sound modifier settings such as "muffled" for mummies or "robotized", which uses the "ringmodfreq" parameter to change the frequency, it is also unclear where the "delay" and "feedback" parameters are configured, I not did find anything like this in the game files, any help is welcome Sorry for my bad English.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Jul 2024 at 5:59 AM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 14th Jul 2024 at 11:23 AM.
I found the 'muffled' modifier; it is in the file base_vox.audt in line number 0c 0x49cb23b0, but the rest are completely missing. and I don’t understand how flags is associated with 0x49cb23b0.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 3:04 AM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 24th Aug 2024 at 3:10 PM.
This thread has gone even further, I can't find the right code for the "AudioEventModifiers" method to make modifiers work for voices, they work for sfx, and even for music, but not for voices, the most I've managed to do is add a modifier for the voice number degit button in CASCharacter, all I get is three outcome , the first: the modifier doesn't work, the second: all voice is mute, the third: my game crashes. I think this has already turned into so a discussion.