Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2023 at 10:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Glitchy, messy save randomly makes beds/fridges unable to be interacted with.
I just reinstalled S3 after a long break. I started a save and this is by far the messiest save I've EVER played with before. I do not know why. I started with one sim in Isla Paradiso. Didn't even have a pet with me because the EA app would not let me download my EP that I own (thanks EA, love you). There was the typical IP lag/freezing/routing issues, and I remedied them with mods and cheats/moving the Ichtacas, etc. HOWEVER. Eventually, I got tired of the random freezes and wanted to play with a world I hadn't experienced. So, after the family started to grow, I moved them to Monte Vista. I have had near constant issues. Script errors on multiple sims, butler issues (butlers seemingly leave and replace them selves with someone new after a few days of being gone, don't clean properly), Bonehilda issues (she got stuck with the playpen/toddler, I reset her and the toddler which vanished my toddler so I reloaded and reset the toddler first; she also randomly disappears and gets a script error so I can't interact with her coffin at all), etc. I am also experiencing the glitch I'm writing about today. I read that Bonehilda/butlers/maids somehow cause a glitch in which beds sometimes become bugged and won't let Sims interact with them, this is what I am experiencing. It is with both the beds and fridges. The only solution is to delete the item and re-buy it, but it reoccurs often. Often enough I have taken a break from the game for a few days now, it's a bit irritating to constantly be fixing glitches when I just wanna de-stress and do some simming. I've reset sims, I've sold and re-bought the items, I moved worlds, I took out CC minus NRASS, need some help figuring out what to do next. Is there any known fix or a mod for this bug? I'm a bit out of the loop but I always kinda count on the community at MTS to be in the know, it's been my go-to for help for a very, very long time.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 3:30 AM
This one is supposed to fix Bonehilda. Although, I'm not sure how well the newer versions play with NRAAS.

https://modthesims.info/d/659969/si...s-core-mod.html
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Oct 2023 at 5:07 PM
IP is glitched. EA never fixed it. I have used it as a vacation world, and when returning home, found every Late Night bar had to be replaced, to get it to work. There is a "fixed" world here and some new mods, also on MTS, that stop houseboats from clogging the works. Do not know if that will help, or will fix your save, but might be worth a try.

I have also played some download worlds where beds, and other items simply did not work, and had to be replaced.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!