Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:23 PM
Default Get rid of unwanted babies
As known, the game often creates new babies at your families, while you don't play them. Some of them misses mother/father. One of my sims recently had a random baby. I don't want to have it, he is a sim I wanted to explore with I don't have time for a baby -__-

How to get rid of it? Should I just leave the house, and let the baby be taken by the orphanage? Then I won't be able to adopt... I tried boolprop, but there was no way to get rid of the baby.

Have you gotten an unwanted baby, and if so, how did you get rid of it?

ingeborgsk
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:27 PM
Try testingcheats, then shift+click on the sim and select trigger age transition. Do it until they die of old age. Or you could maybe just drag their needs down so low that they starve. You could also get them caught in a fire.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:32 PM
Do you need help for Sims 2 or Sims 3? Sims 2 just download the WTFOMGBabyBBQ i think from Pescado. Easy fix for sims 2. You can't starve a baby in Sims 2 or the Social worker comes and takes all childern in the house and babies won't burn in the fire.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:33 PM
Oops I didn't see that this was in the Sims 3 thread. So sorry dude, still adjusting to the merging thing. But best of luck to you to find a solution. Peace and Love
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:50 PM
If you get Pescado's AwesomeMod, there is a command that he called "Unauthorized Baby Deletion."

I haven't seen WTFOMGBabyBBQ, but I think that wins for craziest title ever. Leave it to Pescado...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
You could just age them up with the cake and them get them to move out of the lot.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 8:02 PM
there is a cheat something like agetoddleruptonpc never tried it but that might set them free
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 10:15 PM
How about going into edit town mode, and merge house holds and just give the baby to another family?