Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 1:19 AM
Life's tough challenge
So the idea of this challenge is to not be "I beggar you pardon"ed. ok, enough of my corny jokes. Let's start shall we?
The expansion packs required are pets, supernatural and late night.

So you first of all create your heir/heiress (mine is heiress). They can have any traits you like but they HAVE to have the schmoozer trait. Move to an empty lot. It doesn't matter the price. so you hold down Ctrl+shift+c and type testingcheatsenabled true. Then you go ctrl+shift+c again and type family funds (heir/heiress last name) 0. So if you have successfully done that, you have no money. So you will have to save up. And you can NEVER get a job.

Now, with no money, you have no food, no comfort, no fun, etc. I suggest getting to know people because maybe in the future, they may help you. And btw make sure your life span is on SHORT. You can choose to have a child and continue on making the child the new heir/heiress. BUT you cannot make ANY romantic interactions UNLESS they sim your heir/heiress is talking to, makes those moves. You CAN beg! but you can ONLY beg ONCE with each sim a day.

MONEY TIPS
To save up you could collect items and sell them.
You can choose to either beg for food or money but only ONCE a day.

You have to complete some goals by the end of your life or legacy
GOALS
-buy a horse, cat and dog (strays are ok)
-set up separate area for each animal
-have a 3 story house with a lounge, master bedroom, boys bedroom (2 beds), girls bedroom (2beds), kitchen, games room, study, guest bedroom, music room, a spa and Beauty room, honey room and a garden.
-have $10,000 left over

If you succeeded or have any questions or feedback, please let me know. Have fun with this challenge, and as always, happy simming!